Sticky & Sweet (Pt 2) - WM ⚠️

(mentions of drug use)

——
You and Wanda laid in her bed, talking about everything and nothing at the same time, peacefully enjoying your highs. The only problem was that you were still incredibly horny and Wanda had put a stop to you grinding on her thigh earlier.

"Wanda," you said quietly, your fingers running up and down her arm.

"Yes, baby?"

You blushed at the new nickname, not complaining for one moment about it. You and Wanda had entered a new realm of possibilities, smoking, making out, and the near orgasm you had against her leg; it finally made sense but you wanted to know where she stood on the matter.

"I should probably get going," you said, biting your lip timidly. There wasn't a part of you that wanted to leave but you also didn't want to overstay your welcome. Your thoughts were swimming quickly and you had no idea where to start.

"What? No please stay!" She whined. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at you, fingers stroking your cheek as you closed your eyes. "Stay the night, please? There's no school tomorrow and my parents are away for the weekend," she said.

"I dunno Wands..." you said, quietly. Despite being friends for a while, you'd never spent the night, simply because her parents were so strict. But if they're away for the weekend... maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

"Please baby?" Wanda begged, her expression soft and pleading. She leaned in to kiss your cheek and then your forehead and your nose and your other cheek, waiting for your response.

"Okay okay!" You giggled. "Let me text my mom and let her know."

"Yay!" She pressed a kiss to your lips and wiggled in her bed in excitement. You smiled and shook your head, grabbing your bag to find your phone.

"Let me make you dinner?" She asked, taking your hand in hers and kissing the back of it. You couldn't help but blush and nod, not used to all of the soft affection from your best friend.

"I could eat for sure," you said, clutching your stomach. Wanda laughed and nodded, knowing exactly what you meant.

"My favorite meal after a good smoke sesh is breakfast.. you okay with that?" Wanda asked, lacing her fingers with yours.

"Hell yes. I love breakfast food!" You agreed.

The two of you walked downstairs hand in hand, blissfully unaware of what was happening on the couch until it was too late. On the couch was Pietro with some girl in his lap, the two of them making out while she ground in his lap. "Pietro! Have you no class?!"

"Fuck, Wands! I'm sorry I thought you were out!" He said, furrowing his eyebrows. The girl looked up at both of you, and Wanda's jaw dropped.

"So not only do you have no class but you're basically dry humping my ex on the couch?! Real fucking smooth Piet," Wanda growled.

The girl in Pietro's lap smirked, her dark purple hair and lip piercing evident as she looked at you. Wanda let go of your hand and as simple as the act was, it stung. "Hey sweetheart," The girl said to Wanda.

"Don't-"

"You don't miss me? To be honest, your brother was just gonna be a good lay so I could get back with you, baby," She said. Wanda was stunned and couldn't seem to come up with anything to say. "She's just your friend, right?" The girl asked looking at you up and down.

"Unbelievable," you mumbled under your breath. You stomped back upstairs, away from the drama. Tears stung your eyes as you sat on Wanda's bed. You had half a mind to grab your things and leave but for some reason you were stuck.