03

The girl appeared in front of a huge building with an umbrella as a logo. Her eyes widen as she realised where she was, The umbrella academy.

She quickly turned around to hide only to be met with someone's chest. She quickly took a step back and apologised to the man.

"Where did you came from?" He said waving his hand at her.

Katerina took a proper look at him. Tall, thin, black eyeliner, drug addict. That had to be Klaus Hargreeves, number 4. Powers: can channel and commune with the spirits of the dead.

"Oh I was just walking" the girl replied "again sorry for bumping into you"
"Oh no don't be" he laughed. "You know you remind me of my ex. He too used to apologised for all the small things" he blowed his cigarette laughing.

Katerina nodded awkwardly. "Cool, well it was nice to meet you. Have a nice day" she said as she walked away

"Byee!!" Klaus waved his hand at her even though her back was turned "it was nice to know you"

She turned around the corner and leaned in the wall, closing her eyes. "Great" she whispered as she opened her eyes. She placed her hand into her pocket and found the note her mother gave her.

It was a place, a hotel. She entered and saw a middle age man in the reception, smoking weed and snacking while watching tv.

She coughed to get his attention and he looked at her with wide eyes. He quickly tried to hide the cigarette and after the succeeded he spoke.

"Hi, welcome to our hotel, can I help you?" He said in a monotone boring voice.

"Yeah I have a reservation. Katerina Romanoff" the girl said. The man looked at his paper and turned around to find the key. With the same bored face he handed her the key "enjoy your stay"

"I will" she took the key and went towards the elevator. She entered the room, it was.... something. She locked the door behind her and went to the bathroom. After making sure they are no cameras she opened the cabinet and pushed the briefcase inside.

A noice was heard from the pipes. She turned her head towards the bathtub. She placed her hands on the wall and start knocking each tile. A smile on the girls face when she heard the empty tile. Her fist immediately broke it and a tube was found.

She took it and opened it " bring back Five Hargreeves alive."

Her hands went into her pocket as she pulled out her lighter. She quickly burn the paper and throwed the tube.

"I have to get this done with" she mumbled as she entered the bedroom. She opened the suitcase she had with her and took out her uniform. She putted her black widow outfit. It had some red lines as well. She putted her vest on top and the gun/knife placer on her thighs.

She placed two knifes at her left thigh and a gun on her right thigh. Her hands had the taser bracelets and her fingers the rings with sharp sides. She putted her red tactical fingerless gloves and fixed her brown hair into a braided bun.

Lastly she took her black mask -which covered her entire face and eyes-. Her plan was simple, break into the academy, injure five enough so she can bring him back without another fight. Easy?

She made sure the door is locked and opened her window. After making sure nobody was watching her she took a spare rope she had and climbed down. As soon as her feet touched the ground she hide the rope behind the trash cans and left.

When Katerina arrived at the academy she saw two members fighting. The big one throw a punch and the other dodge. As a result the statue of their dead brother fell to the ground and broke. Everyone went inside. And so did he.