13

Five, Katerina and Luther were sitting in the car. Five was driving with Luther in the passenger seat.
Katerina was at the back seats, laying down as she looked at the ceiling.

She wondered how her mother would react when she would see her with the one and only Five Hargreeves
She was supposed to kill him. But instead she fell in love with him.

There was a comfortable silence in the car, well until Luther broke it.
"Are we there yet?" He asked for the 100th time.
"Yep" five said as he stopped the car, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Here you go" Katerina said as she sat straight and gave Luther the briefcase. He smiled in return . The others weren't there yet. Five looked outside, favouring the calm atmosphere. Luther sighed.

"You know, I never enjoyed it." Five suddenly said earning a confused look from the girl and his brother.
"What?" Luther asked curiously
"The killing" five looked at him. " I mean, I was... I was good at my work, and I.. I took pride in it. But it never gave me pleasure."

"Neither did I" Katerina said from the back. The boys looked at her. "I mean.. I.. some people deserved what they had coming.. but.. that feeling afterwards..that joint feeling hot and very tender, to the point of being unable to bear anything touching it.Swelling in and around the affected joint. red, shiny skin over the affected joint. peeling, itchy and flaky skin as the swelling goes down." She admitted zooming out. "The guilt afterwards" she said snapping back to reality.

"I think it was all those years alone." Five said as he looked away from the girl. "Solitude can do funny things to the mind."
"Yeah, well, you were gone for such a long time.I only spent four years on the moon,but that was more than enough." Luther said "It's the being alone that breaks you."

The teens and man sighed. Luther looked at his hands, at the briefcase.
"You think they will buy it?" He asked
"Well, what I do know is that they're desperate." Five sighed.
"It's like a cop losing his gun" The girl added.
"If the Commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit. Oh, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back." Five explained

"Well, I should hold onto it." Luther proposed
"Hm?" Five said as he was distracted
"In case they make any move in you"He explained
"Okay, Luther, but be careful." Five said "I mean, I've...I've lived a long life, but... you're still a young man. You got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it."

Luther looked somewhat creeped out while Katerina sighed. "Okay" she said as she opened the door to get some air. At the same moment a car was approaching. Five hummed "here we go"

Both him and Luther got out of the car and stood next to Katerina. The cat went past them and stopped a little far.
" If this all goes sideways, do me a favor and tell Delores I'm sorry" five said before walking away, following Katerina.

They met up half way. Hazel and Cha-Cha were with their masks. Katerina eyed them, seeing the 'hidden' guns at their pocket.

"The masks really necessary?" Five said and they took them off. Hazel now had his gun in his hand. They thrown the masks to the ground.
"Hazel. Cha-Cha" The girl nodded.
"Hey little one" Hazel waved at her while Cha-Cha glared at her and then five.

"Oh the handler is going to be so pissed" she laughed.
"Maybe." Katerina shrugged "but at least I have five alive.Oh and your little briefcase " Cha-Cha glared at her again and she could tell she hit a nerve.

"So where is it, kid?" The woman asked five.
"Wow, that's how you're gonna start." Five said sarcastically as the wind ruffled his hair. "You know, we can get right back in our car and call it a day."
"You won't even make it halfway there." Cha-Cha said as she reveal her gun.