15

The teens had been in the office for almost an hour listening to the handlers stories. Both of them had already eat their food. Five was sitting on one armchair and Katerina on the other.

She put her legs in the armchair,laying a bit, as she sighed. The handler sipped her drink finishing her story. "And that's how Phil determined that the archduke just had to go. Care for desert?" She waved at the sweets in front of them.

"I had a bad Twinkie in the apocalypse once. It kind of put me off desserts."five said as he placed his glass on the table.
"I,on the other hand did not, so don't mind if I do" the girl said as she reached and took a candy. Her mother smiled at her before turning back to five.
"Please,indulge me" she insisted

Five sighed as he took a candy. Both teens opened the wrapper and ate it as the handler light up a cigar.
"You know, that unhealthy" Katerina said nodding at the cigarette. The handle waved her off
"What's that taste like to you?" She asked five.
"The 1950s?" Five said as he swallowed the candy.

Katerina looked at him confused. "How the hell did that taste like 1950s?"
"He is precisely right." The handler leaned forward.
"Our clever metaphysics division concocted a way to perfectly distill an entire decade into a single candy." She picked up a candy "This one's modeled after the Fudge Mutt, America's favorite in 1955."
"Remarkable"five commented.
"Mhm" Katerina shrugged not really caring.

Katerina leaned forward taking another sweet. She leaned in her seat as she started to unwrap the candy.
"Now now dear" the handler said "we don't want to lose that form now, do we?"
The girl rolled her eyes as she stopped and wrapped the candy again before throwing it behind her. She smiled sarcastically at the woman.

"You'll be happy to know it's the very division that's building your new body." She turned to the boy. "Oh, that reminds me. I have something for you"
Katerina and Five shared a look as the handler spoke to her phone
"Carla?" The other girl immediately replied "yes"
"Would you bring the box in, please?" The handler smirked at five "Certainly" Carla said and she hung up.

Not even a minute later a young woman came in with a big flat box. Katerina sat straight ,her eyes wide as to how fast the girl arrived.
"What the.." she muttered as Carla placed the box on the desk and handler made her way to the other side.
Five stood up and Katerina leaned a bit forward to see what's happening.

"Go ahead. Open it." The handler said and the boy obliged. Inside the box there was a blue suit. It was obviously bigger then five as it was for his 'new' body. "Clothes make the man, Five. Won't it be nice when you can actually wear it? Very soon, I assure you. They're perfecting your body as we speak."

"Thank you" five said as he closed the box "it's a very kind gift"
"It's shitty. You're too nice" Katerina commented before five changed the subject.

"Is that a Chinese flamethrower?" He said as he pointed at the flamethrower behind them
"Good eye" the woman said. Five approached the guns and bombs. Katerina stood up and followed interested in the items.

"War" the handler spoke "Such a fascinating concept. A temporary salve for a permanent human flaw. Course, it's a bit easier to see from 30,000 feet."
Five looked at her as he continued to chew the chocolate.
"These are just some of the things I've collected in my travels." The handler chuckled as she trapped a grenade, throwing it in the air and catching it "M26 grenades from the Vietnam War. And this," she let the grenade and picked up a gun " the most noteworthy, perhaps. My Walther pistol."

"The very one Hitler used to kill himself." She said.
"Cool can I try?" Katerina asked but the handler ignored her and leaned towards five. "We're not supposed to take these kind of things, but... he wasn't gonna use it anymore." She whispered

She got into position with the gun "Feel... how perfectly balanced that is. Hm" she handed the gun to five. He looked at it before changing the subject yet again.

"I had some thoughts I wanted to run by you. Some suggestions to improve Commission protocol." Five said
"Mm! Shaking things up already." The handler took the gun from his hand. "I admire that." She caressed his cheek. "Go on, do tell" she pulled her hand and walked to her chair and she saw the girl starring at her.

"Gloria" five followed as the handler hummed "the tube operation. Wouldn't it be simpler if case managers were to send their own messages?" Five finished as Katerina made her way over to them.

" I appreciate the thought. I really do. But everyone loves Gloria. I-I would never hear the end of it." The handler chuckled as five squinted his eyes. "She's been with the Commission family for years, and she's this close to making pension."

" yeah,family" Katerina scoffed as someone knocked on the door. Dot came in panting
"Sorry to interrupt. May I have a moment alone?" She said out of breath.
"Of course" the handler said before turning to the teens. "Duty calls. We'll continue this discussion later, Five." She said

"Sure.may I?"he pointed at the candies. "Please" the handler sighed. Five grabbed a handful of candies and placed them in his pocket. The teens left the room.

"Please tell me you have a plan" Katerina said as five smirked and pulled her in an empty hallway. He pulled the grenades out of his pocket. Katerina smirked at him. "Hell yeah"

GUYS WATTPAD WONT LET MEN-UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! IT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT MY EMAIL BUT I CHECKED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND NOTHING IS WRONG. PLEASE HELP