11

"This is where you live?" The girl asked as they walked inside diegos room.
"Why, you got a problem?" He snapped as the girl raised her hands in defence
"Nope.. just wondering" she whispered.

Luther rolled his eyes getting tired of carrying five. Diego noticed and pointed at the bed. Luther later the boy down as Diego grabbed the mannequin and placed it in a chair near.

Silence. Diego and Katerina made eye contact as they both approached Luther. They saw a sleeping five peacefully in the bed.

"Funny. If I didn't know he was such a prick,I'd say he looks almost adorable in his sleep." Diego admitted
"Yeah" Katerina muttered not taking her eyes off him.
"Well, don't worry. He'll sober up eventually. Be back to his normal, unpleasant self." Luther said
"Yeah" Katerina muttered again this time louder.

" Yeah, I can't wait that long. I need to find out what his connection is with these lunatics before someone else dies." Diego said pacing around before stopping at his desk searching for knifes.
"All that stuff he was saying before... What do you think he meant" Luther asked.

Katerina snapped out of trance once she heard footsteps. She quickly sushed Luther. The foot steps were getting louder and it got the attention of the men. Diego got ready pulling out a knife. He quickly walked towards the door ready to attack. The girl gripped her taser as she stared at the door. Diego opened the door ready to shoot his knife when a voice stopped him.

" You throw another one of those goddamn knives at me,I'm pressing charges"
Diego sighed before opening the door completely,letting the knife ."What do you want, Al?"
"I ain't your secretary."Al started as he appeared at the door
"Yeah" Diego muttered walking away.
"Some lady called for you, said she needs your help." The older man explained
"What lady?"Diego asked not looking back at him.

"I dunno. Some, uh, detective. I think she said her name was, uh, Blotch or somethin'. Diego stopped and looked at the man surprised.
"Patch?" Diego exclaimed. He looked at Katerina, who had raised her eyebrow at him, and Luther, who was confused. "She needs my help" He went up the stairs again.

"She needs you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun." Al said.
"When?" Diego asked as Luther moved closer. The girl looked behind her a small smile on her face as she watched five sleep peacefully. She turned to face the others
"About half an hour ago. Uh, said she found your brother." The man said before leaving the room. The three were confused as they looked at each other and then back at five.

"Well, that didn't make sense." Diego muttered
"Maybe another brother?" Katerina suggest.
Both man said realising "Klaus!"

"Go I'll wait here with.." Luther tried to say but the sound of the door as Diego left stopped him. "Them" he finally said as he looked at the two teens. Katerina awkwardly smiled at him. The man moved towards the chair looking at the mannequin in it. He lined his lips as he put Delores away.

He leaned in the chair as Katrina went and in the other chair. She snuggled her legs in her chest as she closed her eyes,sleepiness taking over her.

After a few hours of sleep five woke up with a terrible headache. He groaned as he went in the kitchen taking a sip of water. An empty can fell to the ground as the sleeping two woke up from the noise.

"Oh Jesus" Katerina muttered as she rubbed her eyes.
"Sorry" the boy replied walking back to the bed.
"Hey mister no" Luther said catching up. "You're going to explain and you're going to do that now"
"Fine." Five said annoyed "what do you want to know"
"When's its supposed to happen? This... apocalypse."
Luther asked.
"I can't give you the exact hour but.. from what I could gather, we have four days left." Five admitted.
"Why didn't you say something sooner?" The man looked betrayed at his brother