10

Katerina started to wake up. She had fallen asleep a while ago. The sky was now dark.

"You know, you don't have to tell me that. I know there are only six days left." Five whispered as Katerina looked confused.
"What?" She muttered.
"You got a better idea?" Five raised his voice at the mannequin.

"Calm down man" Katerina said annoyed holding her head.
"Oh looks who's awake" Five said and the girl rolled her eyes.

She looked in front of her as Five talked to Delores. Lance exited the building. The girls eyes widen as she nudge Five.
"There is our guy" she said and the boy left Delores.

Both teens looked at the man as he cross the street and went into a car,giving a bag he previously had in exchange of an envelope most likely with money.

"What the hell is he up to?" Five asked. He grabbed Katerina's hand and blinked them outside lances house.

"Why are we here?" The girl asked.
"We're are going to wait till he leaves" five said as they sat on the small bench nearby his house.

"Did you slept?" Katerina asked the boy.
"Nope, not yet" he simply replied
"Five you need to sleep" she said as she started to get concerned.
"I will" he said looking at her with a small smile.

The night passed pretty quickly. The next morning the teens were eating on the bench when Lance exited his apartment. He placed his dog in the bag seat of the car and he went in the drivers seat.

Before he could close the door Five blinked him and Katerina at his car. Katerina was on the back and five on the passenger seat.

Lance turned around and yelled at the sudden sight of the teens. "Jesus" he exclaimed. Katerina quickly took out her knife and grabbed lances head from behind pointing the knife at his neck. Five smirked at the sight.

"One chance. That's all you've got. One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab." Five spoke.
"I... I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients. I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market." He confessed.
"Including eyeballs?" Five asked. Lance hesitated and the boy nodded at Katerina, who applied the knife exactly at his neck and pressed it so it would leave a mark.
"Yes- YES." Lance said as Katerina stopped but kept the knife threatening close to his neck. "Yeah, they're my biggest seller. I mean, they sell like hotcakes. I-- I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers."

" So, the serial number I told you..." the boy continued.
"Uh, could've already been bought. Yes , off-- off the books." The doctor said afraid.
"I needed that list Lance. Names and numbers, and I need it now!"Five raised his voice.

"I don't have it. I mean, not on me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab." The man said quickly.
"Well, you start the car, then. 'Cause we're going on a field trip." Five said and he nodded at Katerina as she let go of the knife, putting back at her pocket.

"Okay" he started
"Now" five said impatient
"Okay."Lance replied putting on his seatbelt.

"See what happens when you try" The girl spoke. As they drive away. The car ride was silent. They were almost there when Katerina spotted smoke.

"Shit five look" she said as she got out of the car quickly. Five followed her and as she ran to MeriTech which was on fire.

"Katerina leave" the boy yelled as he grabbed the girl the same time the building exploded. They land hardly on the ground.