05

Five blinked them both at Vanyas apartment

"Dude can you be less creepy?" Katerina asked. In return Five rolled his eyes, sitting on the armchair in front of the window.

"What's your name?" He asked her.
"Why? Do you want to take me out on a date?" The girl slightly smirked.

"Nope. Just want to know the person I'm going to trust"He said.
"Awh.. you trust me?" Katerina pouted.
"No" the boy simply said

"I'm Katerina" she introduced herself "Katerina Romanoff" 

Five slightly smiled, looking at the girl. Now that he was looking closer and her, she was pretty, really pretty. "I'm five, Five Hargreeves" He said extended his arm completely forgetting about the cut. As a result he winced in pain at the sudden move.

Katerina quickly left the room to find a med kit.
"Where is your med kit?" She shouted at the boy from the bathroom.
"I don't know, this is not my house" he calmly replied.

The girl exited the bathroom. "Seriously? We are in a strangers house?"
"I didn't break into a strangers house. It's my sisters.. I think" five said looking around.

"Oh you think?" Katerina sarcastically asked "oh my god- you now what? I don't have time for that, you will bleed to death" she finished going to the bathroom once again.
"I wouldn't exactly say bleed to death" the boy whispered

Katerina finally found one small med kit in the cabinet. She walked to five and held her hand out. He rolled his eyes as he rolled up his sleeve. Katerina kneeled to the ground, facing five, getting in a comfortable position to help him. She grabbed his hands and started by cleaning the wound.

Five stared at her in awe. He hoped she couldn't hear his heart beating fast. He didn't like that. He didn't like what this strange girl does to him. Unknown to him, Katerina was also panicking. She didn't know why she was anxious when he talked to her it why she was feeling butterflies in her stomach when he smirked at her.

She finished wrapping the gaze around his arm when the door clicked. Five quickly turn the lights off as he helped Katerina stand up and sit in the empty chair next to him. The door opened and a silhouette came in. Before the person could turn on the lights, Five beat them opened the lamp light next to him, scaring the person. It was a small woman who looked... depressed.

"Jesus!" She exclaimed scared
"Nope try again" the boy replied
"Five?" Vanya asked confused.

"You should have locks on your windows" He calmly said as if he didn't just blinked in.
"I live on the second floor!" Vanya exclaimed
"Rapists can climb" The boy again spiked calmly
"You are so weird" She admitted

"Who is that?" The woman pointed at the girl sitting next to her brother
"I'm Katerina" the girl introduced herself.

Vanya looked at her brother as if to confirm she is telling the truth.
"She's... someone I can trust, for now. She is a friend" Five said nodding.

He doesn't trust people easily, no. But her... she saved him from getting shot, when she didn't even know him. She was a friend. Little did he know, Katerina felt something in her, a nice feeling, an urge to protect him. Then realisation came in. She is the danger. She need to protect him.. from her.

Maybe it was the lack of attention as a child that made her like him. Maybe...

Vanya set down facing the teens.
"Is that blood?" She asked as soon as her eyes met the red stain on his blazer.
"It's nothing. But that is" The boy said pointed at katerinas shoulder.
"Holy shit"  The woman exclaimed.
"It's nothing really." Katerina tried to calm her down.

"Why are you here?" Vanya asked her brother again
"I've decided you two are the only one I can trust" Five said, looking at the young girl beside him from his side eye.

"Why me?" The woman wondered.
"Because you're ordinary" the boy said at first. He felt a sudden pain in his leg- as Katerina hit him-. He though of his saying again before he corrected it. "Because you will listen."

The woman's face soften. She looked at Katerina, her eyes widened as she remember she was injured. "Let me get my kit-" The girl cut her off "It's here. I used it to clean his wound" .

The woman nodded as Katerina changed her seat sitting next to Vanya. She started cleaning her wound. The girl closed her eyes and sighed at the sudden contact.

"When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future. Do you know what I found?" Five broke the silent.
"No"
"Nothing. Absolutely nothing" the boy said, flashback from all those years of torture replaying in his mind. Katerina couldn't help but pity him.

"As far as I could tell, I was the last person alive. I never figured out what killed the human race. I did find something else. The date it happens" he stopped hesitating to say his next word " the world ends in 8 days. And I have no idea how to stop it" he ended.

Both Vanya and Katerina were left speechless.
"I will put on a pot of coffee" Vanya said as she sat up leaving the room.  Five motioned Katerina to sit next to him. She changed to her old place and the boy continued Vanyas work.

There was a comfortable silence between the two. Five finished and The girl muttured a thank you. Now even one minute later , Vanya entered the room with three cups of coffee.

A/n: Remember me? Hehe....

So... MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁

I know I haven't uploaded in a really REALLY long time but I don't motivation. Here is a small chapter.

Goodbyeee xX