04

Katherine left the academy, clenching her wrist. She went to the hotel once again. The receptionist was sleeping, with the Tv open. She rolled her eyes and went to her room.

She remembered the door was locked and the key was inside. She closed her eyes "shit" . After making sure nobody was in the hallway she raised her feet, knocking the door open.

She entered the room, closing the door behind her. Once she was in her room she allowed herself to look weak. She leaned against the wall, closing her eyes. She quickly locked the opened window and went to the bathroom.

She cleaned the wound, pouring cool water, wincing every now and then. She found a clean towel and put pressure on the cut, stopping the bleeding. She grabbed her aid kit and used a gauze to wrap her wrist.

"I need coffee" she said. She went into the small kitchen. She opened the first cabinet, nothing. Then the second,nothing. Third, fourth, fifth nothing. Shit. Her hand was a now in a fist as she banged the cabinet, making a hole in the wood.

She took a deep breath before changing into a black jump suit, with a V line. She putted a black coat on top. Her brown hair was now down, making small curls.

She exited the room, locking the door. When she went downstairs he was still sleeping. She approached the counter and banged her hand at it. The man woke up scared. Katerina gave him an innocent smile.

"Do you have coffee?" She asked
"Coffee? No. What am I? However there is a nice place to go. Griddys. The donuts are delicious, did you know-"

Katerina left not wanting to hear his life story. The man frowned before shrugging going back to sleep, not before putting up the 'don't distract' sign.

The girl was walking around for about ten minutes before finding the coffee shop. She wasn't a big fan of coffee, but sometimes she needed one. Today was one of these times.

The bell ringed as she opened the door. The store was empty, sweet. She sat down at the counter, ringing the bell. No one came.

The bell from the door was heard once again. Katerina looked over her shoulder only to find Five Hargreeves. He didn't know it was her, right?

Five approached the counter, nodding at Katerina. She nodded back. Then he went and sat down one sits away from her. He rang the bell,again no one.

However he didn't stop, he continue to ring it.

"You know, it's not going to make the stuff magically appear, if you keep ringing the bell" Katerina said annoyed.

Five looked at her and raised his eyebrows. He locked his eyes with hers as he ring the bell again and again. Katerina sighed rolling her eyes.

Another man came into the store. He sat next to five. He sighed deeply as he took off his hat and a newspaper. Finally an old woman exit the kitchen.

"Finally" Katerina whispered not loud enough for the woman to hear. Five on the other hand did heard it and he smiled lightly at her comment.

"Sorry, sink was clogged" the waitress said.

Katerina eyed her. She was tired, wearing a pink and white costume, her hair in a bun. Her name tag has Agnes written in it.

"Who the hell says that the sink was clogged to their customers?" Katerina said confused. Agnes just smiled and ignored her and laughed.

"So what will it be?" She said taking out her notebook for orders.

"Uhm" the man started "give me a chocolate éclair"  he said.

"Mhm hmm, sure. Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" Agnes said nodding at five and Katerina way.