08

"What now?" The girl asked.
"Now I'm going to see an old friend" Five said before leaning in front and saying the location to the driver. The driver nodded and started to drive.

"What about saving the world" Katerina asked him when he leaned back. He turned and looked at her , a small smile in his face. " that can wait"

The girl raised her eyebrows surprised and the boy mimicked her, making her laugh and looking away, not seeing the smile on his face when he made her laugh.

"God you're stupid" she said when she stopped laughing.
"You wish" he replied. He opened his mouth to tell her something but the driver interrupted them as they had arrived to the location.

"We're here" The driver said. The boy nodded and left, leaving the girl annoyed. She payed the man before leaving as well.

"What took you so long? Did you get lost?" Five asked her.
"Oh shush" she mimicked his phrase earlier.

The girl looked in front of her to see they were in a store. It was raining and it was dark.
"Where's the friend?" Katerina asked. Five nodded in the store.

"Hey five, it's closed" she said. Five looked before grabbing her hand and blinking them inside. Immediately he left her side and start searching.

"So what's your plan?"she asked him
"Simple. We find her and leave." He responded.
"Cool" she said following the boy. They passed some flashlights and the girl stop to grab two. She walked faster towards five, who had continue to walk without her, and gave him the flashlight.

"Thanks" he nodded and they both turned them on.
They continued to search for a while. Every mannequin five passed, he checked them closely.

"Are you interested in any clothes.. or..." she said as the boy had stopped, smiling at a mannequin. He complete ignored her and walked towards it.

"Delores.." Five said leaving Katerina with her mouth open. "What the hell" she muttered as she approached the teenager.

"It's good to see you." The boy continued. The mannequin-of course- stayed silent. "I've missed you, obviously"

Katerina looked one time at the boy and one time at the mannequin and then again and again.

"Well I- it's been a rough couple of days" the boy admitted. The girl heard movements from behind the mannequins and went behind them only to see the two assassin. Hazel and Cha-Cha.

"What in the-" she muttered before five interrupted her. "NO" he shouted as he run towards Katerina, grabbing her , before hiding in some clothes. Delores was shot, leaving her half.

Five peeked, seeing the two assassins "Shit it's them" he whispered. He turned to look at Katerina as the other continued shooting. He looked back at Delores before blinking, gently grabbing her. He blinked back at the girl and gently lauded Delores on the ground. "I will be back for you" he said to her before blinking away.

"What about me!" The girl said but it was too late as he had already blinked. "Men..." the girl rolled her eyes and looked at the mannequin who was staring  at her. "What are you looking at?" She nodded. "Oh god I am talking to a mannequin" she said before rolling her eyes, sitting up.

She took out her knifes and went in the opposite direction the boy went. Five run and dodged every shot. He blinked and Cha-Cha saw him.

"You see that?" She said to her partner.
"You said he was special. So now what?" Hazel shrugged.
" You start over there, I'll go to the other end. Meet in the middle. Shoot anything that moves" Cha- Cha said walking away.

"Well that's a shitty plan." Ava , who had heard the conversation, whispered as she followed Hazel.

Five grabbed a knife and gave it a test. After making sure it was sharp he blinked behind Cha-Cha, stabbing her.