16

"Are you sure about this?" Katerina asked as Five blinked them to the tube room. Five opened his mouth to speak when Dot entered.

"Gloria, the handler knows something is up with five and Katerina. Get this to Hazel and Cha-Cha
immediately" She said as she handed Gloria the tube
"Okey yeah" Gloria said confused
"Immediately!"

Dot left as Gloria picked up her glasses walking towards the tube machine. However five blinked behind her and hit her, knocking her out.
"So not fair! You have powers" Katerina muttered as she grabbed the tube while five hide Gloria behind the desk.

"They're going to find her there" Katerina said as she opened the tube.
"No they're not" The boy rolled his eyes as he picked up the paper and sat on the chair.
REASSIGNMENT: PROTECT HAROLD JENKINS.

"Who the hell is that?" Five whispered looking at the girl who was behind him looking over his shoulder
"How am I supposed to know" she whispered back as five shook his head, folding the paper and placing it in his pocket

He quickly put a blank mission paper on the typewriter. He quickly start writing as Katerina searched for the tubes.

Five finished the first one before starting the other.
As he finished the second too Katerina retired with two tubes.

"How do they look?" He asked as he showed her the work.
TERMINATE CHA-CHA FOR IMMEDIATE EXTRACTION .
TERMINATE HAZEL FOR IMMEDIATE EXTRACTION.

"Like they were made from a professional" Katerina smirked as she putted the paper in the tubes
"Why thank you" five smirked back causing katerinas smirk to fall off.
"I meant the handler you idiot" she slightly hit his head before grabbing one tube.

Both teens nod at each other before sending the missions down the tube.
"You know that's not how we do things here." The handler voice was heard. Both teens turned quickly to see her standing a few meters away from them.

"Where's Gloria?" The woman asked
"Don't know. Couldn't find her anywhere." Five quickly replied,shrugging.
"Maybe she is asleep, maybe she is dead" Katerina continued nodding her head.

As the handler opened her mouth to speak Gloria started groaning from behind the desk causing the woman to turn around.
"Told you it wasn't the best hiding place" Katerina whispered as five stood straight.

" You're a great disappointment to me. And that goes to you too Katerina. I thought sending you to Drekov will make you better but...turns out you came out way worse" the handler said as the girl clenched her jaw looking away.

"And you, you can't change what's to come, Five." She said. "I truly find it so odd that you can't shed this fantasy. You're a first-rate pragmatist. You belong here with us." She turned back to Katerina "Katerina this.. this is your home"
"I don't belong anywhere thanks to you . You made a killer" five raised his voice
"And last time I checked I don't have a home" Katerina sarcastically smiled at her mom

"The commission will always be your home"the handler looked at katerina "and you were always a killer" she looked at five before unzipping her skirt taking out a gun. "I just pointed you in a direction"
She said before pulling the trigger.

Five blinked away as Katerina dodged the bullet and hide behind a cart. "Shit" she whispered as she took her own gun out of the gun placer.

Gloria had now woken up and was screaming. Dot came and pushed the emergency button as the handler continued to shoot. Gloria left the room and the handler walked towards Katerina.

The girl looked behind the cart and start shooting. The handler pushed the cart out of its way. Five quickly blinked in front of Katerina, blinking them away as the handler shoot the empty spot.