They're arguing :[

Hunter:*being unusually quiet for some reason*

Alex: you're awfully quiet. Are you feeling okay?

Hunter: do you always have something to say when my brother comes over?

Alex: huh?

Hunter: when Cameron comes over, do you feel the need to say something to him? Just to start an argument?

Alex: I do not do that!

Hunter: not all the time, but enough times to make everyone sick and tired of it. Why can't you just keep your mouth shut and just bear his existence for 5 minutes?

Alex: he starts shit too! It's not just me!

Hunter: okay? Just ignore him. I'm tired of Skylar texting me and saying you started running your mouth when all Cameron has done was come to pick her up. Just let him have one night to relax.

Alex:...... why do you always defend him?

Hunter: because he's my brother. You wouldn't understand because you don't have any family.

Alex: he may be your family but he's done nothing but treat you like shit.

Hunter: that was years ago!

Alex: you moved out of his place two years ago! That's still fresh!

Hunter: how is me defending Cameron any different than you defending Oscar for being a bad person?

Alex: don't bring Oscar into this. You don't know what he went through.

Hunter:*gets up and grabs his jacket*

Alex: where are you going?!

Hunter: somewhere that's not here.