Chapter Three

Two Years Ago

"HOSEOK! HOSEOK!" Commander Hong yelled.

Hoseok shook his head as his ears began to ring, his vision still blurred as Cyrus helped him up.

"What the hell happened?" He asked.

"We have to get to the others." Commander Hong said.

Cyrus and Hoseok nodded as they followed the commander.

"LEE! KEN! KIM!" Commander Hong called out.

Hoseok and Cyrus went further inside searching for there fellow Soldiers. Hoseok waved his hand to clear the smoke that was in front of him.

He felt someone grab his foot and looked down to see Ken.

"COMMANDER I FOUND KEN!" Hoseok yelled knelling to Kens aid.

"Hoseok." Ken coughed.

"What the fuck happened?" Hoseok asked.

"Mimes." He said.

"Ken, where is everyone else?" Commander Hong asked.

"You're looking at them." He said.

Hoseok and Cyrus looked at one another. Commander Hong looked at Ken confused as he pointed at the wall. Hoseok turned his flash light on and there was blood splattered on the walls.

"No, no man Lee has a wife and a baby on the way." Cyrus said as he placed his hands on his head.

Hoseok looked down not knowing what to say.

"Why did you enter? I told you guys not to enter." Commander Hong said.

"We heard kids, or we thought we did." Ken mumbled.

Commander Hong shook his head.

"We have to pull back, Cyrus help me get him up. Hoseok cover us." Commander Hong said.

"I'm not going to make it commander." Ken said as he removed his hand from his stomach, showing his womb.

"No man left behind." Cyrus said.

Hoseok knew Ken wasn't going to make it, but the commander was right. No man left behind.

Present Day

Jung Hoseok

"Hoseok....Hoseok." Jungkook said waving his in Hoseok's face.

"What?" Hoseok asked.

"We're landing." He said.

Once the plane landed, they immediately hauled a cab and gave him the address. Hoseok finally decided to put the file away after studying it.

"Why are they so far out?" Namjoon asked.

"Out of site out of mind." Hoseok said.