Chapter Four

India Morris

India shot up out of her sleep in a cold sweat as she looked around, after remembering her surroundings she sighed. She sat up and placed her head in her hands, she began to softly cry trying not to wake up Isaiah. She knew she had to be strong for him but she didn't know how, she was also hurt, they were her parents to. She gathered herself together and wiped her face, she grabbed the Knife she had under the pillow and went to the kitchen.

"Hey." Hoseok said.

India looked at him before going into the fridge, she sat across from him and took a sip of her water.

"What's your name again?" She asked.

Hoseok chuckled as he looked her.

"Jung Hoseok." He said.

"Ohhh." She said.

"How are you?" He asked.

India looked at him before looking down.

"I'm ok." She mumbled.

"I just want to say I'm sorry for your loss, I understand what it feels like to watch the people you care bout die." He said.

India looked at before shaking her head.

"Yeah, it fucking sucks." She said.

"So I read your file, what did you study?" He asked.

"I studied to become a doctor, I graduated last year and just started an internship not to long ago." She said.

"Oh wow a doctor, you've got a good head on your shoulders." He said.

"What about you? I know you weren't always going to be a body guard?" She asked.

"I was in the military, I got discharged a year and a half ago." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

Hoseok looked at her deciding whether or not to answer.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." She apologized.

"Oh no it's ok, it was an Honorable discharge." He said.

India nodded she sipped her water.

"Do you miss it?" She asked,

Hoseok thought for a second before shaking his head.

"Sometimes I do sometimes I don't." He said.

India nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your parents?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm not sure if this is enough but my brother mentioned my parents arguing all the time and the name V was repeatedly brought up." She whispered.

'Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"So no one else will hear me." She whispered.

Hoseok nodded remembering what her Aunt told him.

"Who is V?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I don't know yet." She said.

"We'll find out who that is." He said.

India nodded as she looked at him, she never realized how attractive he actually was. His jaw strong as a rock and the way his biceps are tight and his tan skin just glisten in the night lights. Hoseok sipped his water and she watched his adam's apple bounce with every gulp, she snatched her eyes off of him when he glanced at her.