Chapter Nineteen

India Morris

Namjoon pushed India back as Hoseok door flew opened. Namjoon pressed his body against hers as Commander Hong walked past them.

"Is he gone?" She asked.

Namjoon looked both ways and seen Commander hong walking towards Indias room.

"We have to move quick he's going to your room." He said.

India nodded, she opened Hoseok door and the guards looked at her before reaching for there weapons. Namjoon quickly lifted up the rifle and shot the man in the head, India kicked the gun out of the guard hand and punched him in the face, she placed him in a head lock and snapped his neck.

"Boy am I glad to see your face." Hoseok said to Namjoon who was untying him.

Namjoon smiled.

"Stop you're making me blush." He joked.

Hoseok chuckled and embraced India in a hug.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Hoseok asked cupping India's face.

"I'm fine we have to move quickly." She said.

"Yeah Hong passed us and he's probably notifying Taehyung as we speak." Namjoon said.

Hoseok nodded grabbing the dead guards weapons along with his clothes. India watched as he changed into the guards clothes, she knew it wasn't the time to be starring but he looked damn good.

 India watched as he changed into the guards clothes, she knew it wasn't the time to be starring but he looked damn good

They made it to Yoongi's room quickly untying him along with Jimin. The last one was Isaiah, once they got everyone they heard an alarm go off causing the building to be on lock down.

"What the hell." Isaiah said.

"India and Isaiah Morris, children of Terrance and Tory Morris. The people I had killed of course, but now it's time to add both of you to my list. There is at least fifty men or more in this building." Taehyung spoke into the intercom.

Everyone turned to look at the intercom as they continued talking.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, you can give me your necklace or I can take it." Seokjin said.

"Why don't you come down here and take it from her." Isaiah spat.

India looked at Isaiah who grabbed her hand.