Chapter Twelve

Two Years ago

Hoseok spat the blood at his mouth as he felt his vision get blurry. He don't know how long this has been going on, it could be days maybe even weeks.

He heard the door open and in came the saw me from before.

"Did he say anything yet?"

"Not a word, we've been torturing him for days. He should be dead by now."

Hoseok watched as the man sighed. He whispered into the other man's ear and the man nodded leaving the room.

"I have to admire your devotion to your country." He said pulling a chair.

Hoseok stayed silent as he watched the man light a cigarette.

"Sir."

Hoseok watched as the man brought in Commander Hong and Cyrus making them fall to there knees.

"Now I'm going to ask you again...why are you on my territory?"

Hoseok watched the man pull out a gun aiming it to Cyrus head. Cyrus looked at Hoseok through his swollen eyes and shook his head.

"G-go to hell." Hoseok said.

"So be it." He said.

The man shot Cyrus as Hoseok closed his eyes. He felt his heart tighten as he shook his head.

Present Day

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok  checked his surroundings as he watched India go to the pay phone. It's been a few days since there encounter with Robert and she wanted to check and see if he planted the bug yet.

"I'm hungry." Jungkook said.

"You're always hungry." Isaiah said rolling his eyes.

"Do you guys think that us going through this situation makes us look at life a little different?" Seokjin asked.

Hoseok thought as he watched India intensely.

"I've been through many situations, but this one...I've grown a bond with them so I don't look at life different I definitely look at people different though." Jungkook said.

"I don't know what's after this, India and I...our lives will forever be different. What we seen on those files has definitely changed our prospective on everything." Isaiah said.

Hoseok looked at him through the rear view mirror before putting his attention back on India.

"What were on the files?" Jungkook asked.

"It's better if you don't know...the more people who know the more danger you're in." He said.

Jungkook nodded understanding. Hoseok watched as India began walking back to the truck, Jungkook helped her inside before closing the door.

"What did he say?" Seokjin asked.

"He's in, he gave me an encryption code." India said passing the notebook to Jungkook.