Chapter Twenty

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok watched as Linda cleaned India up and change her bandages. Thank god linda was a nurse because the hospital ask to many questions, Isaiah laid beside her in another bed asleep. He rubbed his hands through his hair as he sighed, He looked to the door and seen Jimin leaning on it.

"What's next?" JImin asked.

"Nothing for now, we need to lay low. Sooner or later he's going to realize he needs the second part of the file and he's going to come back." Hoseok said as he squeezed India's hand.

"I can't believe that fucker got away." Jimin hissed.

"I want his head on a fucking stick for what he did to Jungkook." Hoseok said as his leg began shaking.

Jimin sighed as he looked at Isaiah who was holding India's other hand, he's been sleeping here with her so he won't miss when she wakes up.

"You need to eat something." Jimin said.

Hoseok shook his head.

"I have no appetite." He mumble standing up.

He stared out the window at nothing worth looking at, India let out a loud gasp as she sat up causing Hoseok to turn around and Isaiah to abruptly awake from his sleep. She looked down at her hand seeing it was Isaiah and let out a sigh of relief.

"India." He smiled embracing her in a hug.

India smiled as he repeatedly kissed her cheek.

"How long was I out?" She asked.

"A few days." Isaiah said.

India sighed as she stood up, she groaned holding her head.

"Take it easy." Hoseok said.

India looked at him and smiled, he walked toward her and looked down at her embracing her in a hug. India smiled, Jimin signaled Isaiah to come to the kitchen to give India and Hoseok some space. Hoseok placed his lips on hers and smiled at her, India rubbed her neck not feeling the necklace.

"I'm sorry you lost the necklace." He said.

India shook her head and laughed opening her mouth. Hoseok watched as she stuck her finger under her tongue pulling out the sim card.

"You clever girl." He smiled as he kissed her forehead.

"Is everyone ok?" She asked.

"We have to find Taehyung." She said sitting up

Hoseok shook his head.

"Not right now, let's focus on letting you fully heal, the explosion damaged everyone. We're not ready for another fight right now." He said

India sighed.

"I understand." She mumbled.

Hoseok nodded.

"Everyone's in the living room if you want to see them." He said.

"I do." She said.

Hoseok lifted her up bridal style causing her to smile at him. He didn't want her to go into another fight until she fully healed from this one.

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung groaned as he placed an ice pack on his face, He looked at an Unconscious Seokjin and sighed as he squeezed his hand. He had the helicopter drop them off at his private hospital. At the end of the day he was his brother and he loved him unconditionally. He looked at the necklace in his other hand and smirk, he went to the coffee table grabbing a stone breaking it open only to see nothing. He balled his fist up and smashed his hand on the diamond pieces.

"That bitch." He spat.

He heard a knock on the door and sighed.

"Enter." He said.

"Sir." He said bowing.

Taehyung looked at the man as he poured himself a shot of Ciroc.

"What is it?" He asked.

"We found a John Doe on the side of the road a few days ago no memory of who he is, I was wondering if you wanted to see him?" He asked.

Taehyung looked confused.

"Who?" He asked.

"It's a John Doe, no I.D. or memory." He explained.

"Take me to him." Seokjin said.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin and placed his glass down.

"Brother you're up, how are you feeling?" He asked.

Seokjin groaned sitting up.

"Like shit, but that's beside the point where is this John Doe?" He asked.

"Get him a wheelchair and take us to him." Taehyung demanded.

The doctor nodded doing as told, Once they reached the room the doctor opened the door and seokjin decided to stand up and get a better look at the confused man before smirking.

"Is that-"

"Jeon Jungkook." Seokjin smirked.

The End.

Vote Comment

book 2 will be uploaded next week.