Chapter Eight

Two Years ago

Hoseok sighed as he watched Commander Hong continue to try to get in contact with the pilot. They we're at the evacuation point but no helicopter was there, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

"Where the fuck are they? We don't have time for this shit." Cyrus snapped.

"Commander to Pilot 127." Commander Hong repeated into the walkie talkie.

Hoseok gripped his rifle tighter as he looked around, checking his surroundings.

"This is commander Hong to pilot 127, do you copy?" Commander Hong asked.

Hoseok heard something in the bushes and looked around.

"Somebody's here." He said.

Cyrus lifted his rifle up ready to fire. Hoseok grabbed his flashlight and before he could turn it on men with guns walked out the bushes aiming it right on them.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!"

Commander Hong looked up and seen they were surrounded by the Russians, Hoseok slowly placed his weapon on the ground along with Cyrus and Commander Hong.

Present Day

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok woke up and rubbed his hands over his face, he sat up and sighed grabbing his empty cup and going downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water, once he was finished he went back to his room and tried to go to sleep. He huffed as he tossed and turn before saying fuck it and got up. He walked to the window and noticed a few black trucks on the road, he squinted his eyes.

"This road doesn't lead to anywhere but here...fuck." He said.

He quickly got dressed and went under the bed grabbing his suitcase full of guns. He went to Isaiah and India room to see them already getting dress.

"The trucks?" She asked cocking her gun back.

"Yeah, I'm going to go wake the others." He said closing the door.

Hoseok banged on everyone door causing them to wake up and open there doors.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked rubbing his eyes.

"Six black trucks headed this way." Hoseok said looking out the blinds.

Seokjin also looked out the window.

"We got about 45 seconds." Seokjin said.

Jimin and Namjoon ran back in there rooms and got dressed along with Seokjin and Jungkook. Hoseok went back to check on India and Isaiah who were coming out of the room, Isaiah cracked his neck and took a few deep breaths, while India was checking if her guns was loaded.

"You guys ok?" Hoseok asked.

India nodded along with Isaiah.

"They're here, I counted 24." Jungkook said.

"Damn, how the fuck did they find us?" Isaiah asked.