Chapter Nine

India Morris

India loaded the last of her bags in the Jaguar as she looked at the house one last time, They were headed to Montana. That's where V industrial plant was, she didn't know what to expect when it came to V. In her eyes he was a coward, how many of his men was he going to send to try and kill them. She was curious to see when he was going to reveal himself.

"You're ready?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah who's riding with who?" She asked.

"Well Jimin is in love with the Jaguar so he wants to ride with us. The other four will take of the trucks." Hoseok explained.

India nodded.

"Hey Jimin, want to drive?" She asked.

Jimin pushed Yoongi out of the way as he ran toward her.

"HELL YEAH! MOVE!" He yelled.

Isaiah laughed as he loaded his bag into the trunk

"Where the keys?" He asked.

"Calm down." She said handing him the keys.

"Isaiah you sit in the front." Jimin said.

Isaiah raised his eyebrow and rolled his eyes getting in the front.

"Call if you guys need to stop." Hoseok said to Jungkook.

"Yes sir." Jungkook said saluting him.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and got in the backseat with India. Jimin started the car and gasp as he rubbbed his hands against the leather steering wheel.

"Oh my god please drive the damn car." Isaiah said.

Jimin chuckled before finally following behind Jungkook. Hoseok stared out the window as India picked her finger nails.

"So how about a game?" Jimin suggested.

"Sure." Isaiah said.

"Ok so it's called 21 questions, you just through out a random question." Jimin explained.

"Ok I'll go first, have anyone ever kissed the same sex?" Isaiah asked.

"I have." India said.

"India...please explain." Isaiah said with his hand on his chest.

Jimin chuckled. India rolled her eyes and sat up, causing Hoseok to start paying attention.

"It was in college, a truth or dare game got a little wild but it was just a peck." She said.

"I haven't." Hoseok said.

"I have." Jimin said.

Isaiah looked at him with raised eyebrows.