Chapter Fourteen

India Morris

India huffed as she began to feel uncomfortable in this disguise they put together for her. She felt and looked stupid, Seokjin was going to pay for this. She looked in the mirror and sighed, she had her hair pinned up into an modern 80's style, it was cute but she didn't like it. She placed her heels on before stepping out of the bedroom to see Namjoon and Jungkook really taking there disguise to the extreme.

"You guys are doing to much." She groaned.

Namjoon laughed as he slid his hand across his gel slicked hair.

"We really look like professional body guards, the only thing we're missing is glasses." Jungkook said.

India rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"let's get this over with." She mumbled.

"Y'all really look like you're protecting the president." Isaiah chuckled.

Jimin laughed nodding his head agreeing.

"Come on, I had to hack into a lot of systems to put you on her schedule." Yoongi said.

India nodded walking past Hoseok who was holding the door for her and smiled. Everyone made it to the truck and began heading to Debra's office.

"Ok so your code name is Asia, you're from England and you're a fashion designer who needs an investment." Jimin explained.

"Be fucking for real England?" She asked.

"Everyone can pull a British accent." Isaiah said.

India rolled her eyes.

"Just try to get her to pull her investment no matter what." Yoongi said.

India sighed as she nodded. Once the car stopped India took a deep breath and fanned herself.

"Here, these will top the look off." Yoongi said giving her a pair of shades.

She nodded grabbing the glasses placing them on her face.

"If anything happens to her-"

"Yeah yeah you'll kill us." Jungkook said interrupting Hoseok.

"Glad that you know." Isaiah said patting Jungkook's back.

Namjoon opened the door, helping India out. India took the time to look at the big building in front of her and sighed.

"Let's go madam." Jungkook said in a British accent.

"You're not the one from England dumb ass." Namjoon said.

India laughed as they guided her in the building checking her surroundings. India watched as everyone had there eyes on her wondering how important she was to have security with. She stopped at the front desk and the receptionist looked at her, India opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Indi say something." Jungkook whispered giving her a slight push.

"I have an appointment with Mrs.Chang." She said in a British accent.

Namjoon chuckled but covered it with a slight cough. The receptionist nodded guiding them to Debra's office, once the receptionist told them to wait she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

"Jesus India." Jungkook sighed.

"Shut up." She said.

The receptionist returned and guided them to Debra's office. India don't know what took over her but once she was inside of Debra's office she was more into character.