Chapter Fifteen

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung slammed the phone down after getting his last call from his last investor, it's been days since Debra Chang pulled her investment and it was like a domino effect. Everyone began pulling there investment and he was hot. He heard a knock on his door as he began pouring himself a glass of Ciroc.

"Come in." He said.

Commander Hong entered his office with a file.

"Sir, I got the information you requested." He said.

Taehyung looked at him before sitting down and giving him his undivided attention.

"Took you long enough." He spat snatching the file out of his hand.

"My apologies sir." Commander Hong said bowing.

"Brief me while I go through this." He mumbled.

"Well from what I was told an African American women came in along with two body guards to speak with Debra hours before she showed up here." Commander Hong explained.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Who was the women?" He asked.

"From the security footage I seen it was Ms.Morris sir." He mumbled.

"India Morris?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Commander Hong said.

Taehyung rubbed his temples and grabbed his phone dialing a number.

"Sir."

"CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FUCK THESE TWO MAKE IT TO MONTANA AND I DIDN'T KNOW?" Taehyung yelled.

"Sir I can explain."

"WHAT DID I HIRE YOU FOR? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY EYES AND EARS!" Taehyung yelled.

"I know that sir, but if I would've told you they would've put two and two together. Blowing my cover is risky for the mission."

Taehyung took a deep breath and shook his head enough is enough.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Sir."

"I'm not going to ask again." Taehyung said.

"We're staying at the Roosevelt Hotel right across from V industrials, penthouse floor."

"Next time you leave information out, I'll kill you myself." Taehyung said hanging up.

"Should I send a team sir?" Commander Hong asked.

Taehyung sighed as he took a sip of his drink.

"Send everyone...I want every last security we have in that hotel, and I want each and everyone of them alive." Taehyung said.

Commander Hong bowed before leaving his office.

India Morris

India shivered as she waited for Robert to answer the phone, she was calling to see if there was any update with Kim Taehyung. It's been days since she met with Debra and she was curious to know if her planned worked.