Chapter Eleven

India Morris

India rolled her eyes as she began to get annoyed with Isaiah and Jimin smacking, They were sitting outside of one of the investors homes waiting for a light to go off and Jimin and Isaiah took it upon themselves to have a snack.

"Oh my god can you two chew with your mouths closed?" Jungkook snapped causing them to stop chewing.

"Thank you." India sighed.

"I regret bringing you two along." Jungkook mumbled.

"Hey." Isaiah said.

India chuckled as she seen a light go off.

"That's our cue." Hoseok said.

Everyone got out of the car and headed to the house, Hoseok and Isaiah kept a look out while Jimin and Jungkook helped India get into a window. Once she was in she made her way to the front door opening it, Isaiah looked around the house nodding his head approving of the decor.

"Sounds like he has someone over." Jungkook chuckled picking up a pair of panties.

"Jungkook you're disgusting." Seokjin said.

Jungkook chuckled placing the underwear in his pocket.

"Let's go upstairs shall we." Namjoon said.

Everyone followed him up the stairs, where they heard a lot of moaning and groaning.

"He must be really giving it to her." Isaiah mumbled.

"I kind of feel bad for interrupting." Yoongi added.

Hoseok lifted hiss leg up and kicked the door down causing them to jump in fear.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

India winced as she covered her eyes from the eye soaring sight. Jungkook chuckled turning his head removing the panties from his pocket.

"I didn't know old people could still...go at it." Isaiah mumbled to Jimin.

"Nice panties huh Jungkook." Namjoon commented.

Hoseok couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Fuck you Namjoon." Jungkook spat.

"Robert who are these people in our home?" She asked pulling the sheet closer to herself.

"We're not here to hurt you at all." India said.

Robert looked at India and squinted his eyes.

"I know who you are, your from that picture." Robert said getting out of bed.

Everyone groaned and covered there eyes as Robert realized he was naked, he quickly put on his robe passing his wife hers.

"My apologies, do you mind if we have this discussion in my office?" Robert asked.

"Yeah let's go." She said.

"Linda you should fix them something to eat." Robert said exiting the room.

"Stay here." Hoseok said to Jungkook as he followed India and Robert.

"Do you guys like sandwiches?" Linda asked.

Everyone nodded eagerly as they followed her downstairs.

Robert sat in the chair and welcomed India and Hoseok a seat, they sat down as he folded his arms.

"What picture?" India asked.

Robert pulled out a copy of the family portrait of her and her family passing it to her.

"His head of security gave these out to every employee in V industries, he wants us to be on the look out for you and your brother." Robert explained.