𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓

SALLY STARED INTENTLY at the tv, not blinking due to being afraid of missing a scene in whatever show she was watching

SALLY STARED INTENTLY at the tv, not blinking due to being afraid of missing a scene in whatever show she was watching. she gripped charlie, her teddy bear, tightly as she was seen on the floor, leaning onto the bloodied couch with her mouth slightly agape, too intrigued of the show to care.

jack, the pasta with no eyes to be exact, sat on the couch the little girl was leaning on. he leaned his head onto his propped up arm that rested on the armrest with a low sigh, the fuck is sally watching.

he stared through his dark mask with lidded eyes, focusing on the tv. his attention was brought away from the corny cartoon show as the front door slammed open, there stood a limping masky with his arm around hoodie's shoulder for support, hoodie didn't look too good either.

"that bitch." masky scowled, earning a smack on the back of his head from hoodie, the taller male pointed to sally who was still staring at the tv with wide eyes, warning the latter to watch his language, "whatever." he grumbled in reply.

EJ decided to take his mask off, revealing his pale, pale skin and sharp teeth, not to mention his eyeless eyes... "what happened to you two?" the demon raised a brow, placing his mask besides him.

"heard about the newcomer from out of town?" hoodie crooked his head slightly to face EJ who let out a small 'oh' in understanding, "yeah, oh." the hooded man repeated with a nod.

the demon watched as hoodie guide masky to the couch, earning a small complaint from sally as they blocked her view for a few seconds. masky sat down with an omph, he lifted his mask halfway, revealing his gritted teeth.

"her devices... they hurt so damn much." he hissed, he moved to show a few holes in his jacket, "they hit certain points of my organs which made me collapse, i swear when i get my hands on 'er." masky scowled, letting out a sigh.

EJ nodded at his statement, tilting his head to hoodie, indicating that he wanted to hear his side of the story, "some freaky robot knocked me out cold." he vaguely replied, quite embarrassed at the fact this said robot was only the size of his hands.

"i did my research, like the good friend i am." another voice appeared, the trio turned to look at the source to see ben, floating in all his glory like he was laying on a couch, an arm propped up to rest his head, "you can thank me don't worry." he shook his hand dismissively with a smirk, "but anyway, this newcomer came from new york, she's an inventor so no wonder why she has insane weapons, she's rich, has her own industry, she's the famous innovator, y/n l/n."

after the newly found information slipped from the blonde's lips, sally finally perked up in the conversation, "y/n? i know her on a few magazines and i actually saw her while me and slendy went out to that cafe!"

"wait what?" the trio said union, excluding masky who was too much in pain to say anything, "you saw, saw her?" ben repeated with a raised brow while his feet touched the ground.