𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎

BEN WAITED TILL the clock struck midnight, watching the corner of his computer screen like a hawk hunting for its next prey

he couldn't wait any longer to travel through devices, his punishment will soon end after the clock strikes midnight, ben found himself tapping his foot against the floor lightly.

he groaned, leaning into his chair as he brought his hands to his face, "can't time go any faster!" he huffed, biting the inside of his lip impatiently.

ben figured that a majority of the people in the manor were up, who wouldn't be up after knowing an enemy was just in the outer perimeter of their home?

everyone was rustling about downstairs, loud obnoxious chatters bled through the walls, making the phantom groan more. he couldn't have a good nights sleep if he wanted to, not that he needed to but hypothetically if he did, he couldn't.

the manor was so cramped, no wonder a majority of the pastas left to live on their own. ben would totally take up on that offer but his appearance didn't help, and be doesn't have shape shifting abilities like a few pastas to fend for himself.

after he realised his punishment was soon to end, only one thought was printed in his head, one place, one human, you. it had been bothering him so much but at the same time he was eager to just think about you.

to him, it was a chance at feeling normal again. something that his lonely, dead heart craved but never admitted.

you did agree to let him be your roommate, whether it be willingly or not. you said so yourself.

in all honesty, he wasn't really needed in the manor, he wasn't a proxy, he wasn't a killer nor hunter, he was just ben. ben needed to scare the living shit out of his victims, never once has he failed to freak them till their souls figuratively left their body. despite so, his attempts aren't much affective in a war with zalgo.

he'd rather live a low and chill life, and your house just happens to scream that.

a ding from his setup snapped him back to reality, his red eyes traveled till it stopped at the timer on the corner of his monitor. with a large grin, he magically switched the monitor to your TV setup, through the screen he could see a silhouette, that alone was enough for him to jump into the monitor.

"yo y/n, TV's freaking out." jack called, tapping the screen with a digit. you hummed, not really giving any mind as you were to into deep with the holographic layout in front of you.

that was quickly disregarded as you heard a yelp and a thud, you snapped your head to the lounge room, seeing no jack in sight. this made you raise a brow before hesitantly walking closer to the room.

a few steps in and you could already see the other side of the couch, there laid jack on the floor, his elbows propping himself up as a familiar blondie laid atop of him, rubbing his golden locks with a groan.