𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒

THE DRIPPING OF water instinctively made your eyes peel open, you awoke on your large couch

THE DRIPPING OF water instinctively made your eyes peel open, you awoke on your large couch... but no one was here.

masky and the rest had left before nightfall as promised, you were worn out by taking care of them, which was surprisingly hard. toby couldn't keep to himself, jeff followed you around as you were chasing toby, masky has a cigarette addiction and hoodie... hoodie was behaving well.

when they had left, something within you did too. the feeling of laughter in the house, the feeling of company, the feeling of enjoyment... was gone. you were back to square one, where you had always been.

regardless of that feeling, the moment you woke up was not like an everyday feeling. you woke up to your house dim and eerie, a familiar, unsettling feeling that you had accepted just the night prior.

you turned to your left, as expected there sat zalgo, in all his might.

what do i owe the pleasure?
you wanted to word, but obviously couldn't. though zalgo seemed to read your mind as he let out somewhat of an elegant chuckle, covering it with his clawed hands.

he ceased his doing, his dark irises flooded with his red scleras turning to you, "you are most entertaining, doll."

doll? that's a new one...
you again, thought but didn't word.

"moving forward, you seem to have fun with slender's pupils." he stated, a smirk still on his lips, though his demeanour changed of that to be serious, "such sight to see you happy but i trust you know the dangers of being around them, yes?"

you nodded hesitantly, unsure of who to believe.

"there's my little dear!" he coed, moving closer to you as his clawed hands reached to squish your face, careful enough not to pierce your soft skin.

you took notice of how physical contact worked in the realm of wonders, zalgo seemed to be mending your dreams so that he could have these small meetings with you but you had no say, you're not some inhumane being with powers unlike ben.

"slender's goons are gone, yes. but it's not over just yet, my dear." he caressed your face rather than pinch and squeeze, a hand of yours making its way to one of his wrist, "they will soon come back to finish you off, why you say? that is because you hold information of where they reside, a witness for short."

...but we had a deal...
you pouted, eyes no longer staring into the latter's which zalgo had caught on.

"they are mindless killers, dear. they do not know their limits nor keep their word, it is best if you tighten your security to its max level." his hands made its way under your chin, lifting your head up so that you were looking at him.