𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓

YOU WANDERED throughout the dark eerie forest, happening to wake up here for some odd reason

YOU WANDERED throughout the dark eerie forest, happening to wake up here for some odd reason. you shivered as the cold air prickled yours skin, wrapping your arms around your frame to some home provide the missing warmth.

with a tired looking expression, you let your feet wander. every step you made seemed to echo despite there being any actual walls to bounce the vibrations of your footsteps, this was not your world no, it had the same feeling as to when you first met zalgo, equally feeling sinisterly eerie.

"can i go back?" you cupped your hands around your mouth, hearing as your sentence echo across the forest. just then, you received a surprising and massive headache that brought you down to your knees. your hands held your head as you heard statics, statics that felt like they were stabbing through your brain.

just as soon as it came, it vanished. you sighed, sitting down on the ground and relishing a heavy breath from the random occurrence. despite the headache being gone, you felt a presence now.

whipping your head to look at the newcomer caught your breath in your throat, it was him. tall and skinny, fashionably in a suit and pale skin with no facial features. you were never acquainted with him but you now knew him well enough, and so did he.

he tilted his head, waiting for your move as you only bowed your head ever so slightly in respect. he seemed to be pleased as his head tilted back to its original angle, observing with no ability to observe.

"you are slenderman." you greeted.

"so you have heard," his voice boomed through your skull, catching you by surprise, "and you must be y/n."

you nodded as a response, craning your neck to look at the much taller entity who looked down on you, not emotionally but figuratively.

"i have contacted you on behalf of my pupils who seem to be acquainted with you." he explained in a surprisingly well manner, you stayed quiet, opting him to continue, "not only that but your life is also in the hands of my enemy, zalgo."

you pursed your lips, "you here to kill me?" you couldn't help it as the curiosity and fear crippled through your body, overwhelmed with the mixed feeling as you fiddled with the dead grass.

slenderman stared, soon after movement caught your gleaming eyes. two tendrils extended themselves from behind his back, slowly getting closer to you before wrapping themselves around you and gently lifting you up to your feet.

"i do not kill my opponents in their dreams." he answered, "however i must confront to you about a few errands." he fixed his tie with a hand, tendrils disappearing behind his back.

"errands like wanting me to fight for your side?" you un-amusingly queried, "yeah, mr. slenderman... not too sure about that.." you awkwardly shifted in your spot, averting your eyes here and there.

"as i assumed." he hummed, "but time itself will tell, i am patient for the most part." slenderman nodded, a small sigh coming from his nonexistent facial features, "you see, my followers are trying their utmost hardest to avoid me from knowing about this whole fiasco, i am disappointed that they even tried." he expressed, waving his hands slightly.