𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓

YOU BREATHED IN the oxygen that was gifted into this world, gripping on the leash that you had held

you had taken sarabi and simba out for small walk, keeping note that cats and leashes were not a good mix... not long after, you had passed a vet on your way to a park, you decided to leave them there for a checkup since they never got one, till now that is.

currently, you were at the said park.

no, not the park where you had met masky and hoodie... under heated circumstances. this park was closer and deeper into the city, you hoped you didn't meet any of these... creepypasta's that you had managed to uncover.

"zalgo, you could've come forth to me truthfully, your damn appearance gives away too much." you glared at the ground, whispering to not attract people's attention, "fucking demon."

you felt a pinch at your side making you yelp in surprise, you turned only to be met with a tall man with fair skin, slick back hair and pointy ears, "it is considered rude insulting another." he spoke through a grin.

you stared, blinking twice before parting your lips, "i swear if your slenderman's—"

he chuckled which made you stop talking, a few strands of his hair falling out of place, "dear, it is i.. zalgo."

you scoffed, "when you said protect me, i didn't think we would come in contact." you stared again, before shaking your head and crossing your arms, giving off a glare.

"i did say we would meet eventually, did i not?" he smirked, patting down his suit from nonexistent dust, "how do i look?"

you eyed him up and down, "ravishing." you mumbled out, taking your eyes away from him as you stared anywhere else but the demon in front of you.

he let out an airy laugh, "i never really thought of using this particular form but here i am." he smiled, his deep voice making you shiver, reminding you of the first time you had come to acknowledge him in your dreams.

"here you are." you repeated, ending it with a sigh as you turned to look at the tall man, craning your neck in the process, "i took your advice, ease my mind and whatnot."

"is it working?" he tilted his head, something you noticed killers do often.

you nodded, letting your hands fall to your sides, "it is... just paranoia keeps nipping at me, i can't relax." you groaned, putting away the leash in one of your pockets.

"fret not dear, i will be besides you." he extended his hands towards you, you stared at them, despite them being human hands, they still held the features of sharp claws.

you slapped them away, "don't get sappy with me, zalgo." turning around, you walked away, soon hearing another pair of footsteps, indicating that the demon was following you.

"you are testing your luck, dear." he darkly chuckled, appearing besides you as he gave a side glance down at your form.

you huffed, "i've done that all my life, not dead yet." you claimed with a smug grin, nudging his arm with an elbow.