𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔

CLOCKY HUNG HER head on the side of the bed as she watched lulu, nina and jane converse about something she had never kept track of

    CLOCKY HUNG HER head on the side of the bed as she watched lulu, nina and jane converse about something she had never kept track of. they were currently in the shared bedroom of lulu and nina, having girl time as most would say. due to clocky's mind wandering, it led to one question, where was kate.

kate was last seen a few days prior with the rest of the proxies but after that, she and they had disappeared. maybe slenderman had given a classified mission for them?

but that doesn't explain why EJ, ben and sally are gone. perhaps EJ went out, he was known for the type to not like the manor the most. clocky doubted that slender had given ben a mission, so that was a mystery. sally on the other hand could have probably visited the slender manor to see splendorman?

"is something bothering you, clockwork?" lulu had confronted with her sweet velvet voice, her black bangs covering her eyes per usual.

"no... i mean yes," clocky sighed, "its just since a lot of pastas left to live on their own, it's easier to keep track of who's gone and who's here."

jane raised a brow, "you talking about the missing pastas who mysteriously appear here and there?" she sounded unamused, crossing her arms over her chest as nina and lulu gazed at her like she had answers... to which she did.

"you know where they went?" lulu tilted her head, her bangs falling slightly but not enough to reveal her eyes, "oh my, i've been meaning to ask hoodie for help but he's rarely around the manor nowadays."

"it has something to do with y/n." jane replied, eyeing the others for a response as clocky lit up.

"y/n as in the one that masky defended in your argument?" the brunette pursed her lips, rolling over onto her stomach to give her solemn focus on jane who nodded.

"apparently she stole the hearts of them." she scoffed, quoting the hearts as a frown presented on her lips, "i'm only waiting for an opportunity to report this to slender."

lulu parted her lips, "is there a possibility that sally is there?" she frowned, bringing a hand to her chest, "i am worried for her." she turned to nina who had been silent throughout the conversation, deep in thought.

"there's no possibility, she is there."jane huffed, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, "i want sally back, i don't trust this y/n, but my main concern is how."

"i think i have a way." finally, nina had chimed in the conversation, she made her way to her bed which clocky was sitting on, grabbing something under and sliding it out on the floor. it was a dusty thick book, nina blew on it as the rest coughed a bit, waving the dust particles away, "i found this book in the library on the forgotten shelf, it has some interesting spells, especially teleportation."

nina handed the book to jane, she flipped thoroughly over the pages with sharp eyes before staring at the group, nodding her head, "this will work."