𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏

YOU PEAKED THROUGH the window blinds, seeing the sun rise over the horizon

     YOU PEAKED THROUGH the window blinds, seeing the sun rise over the horizon. it was a 8 hour drive from NYC to Ohio, two days on the motorhome, you honestly wondered how the bus driver wasn't tired.

the whole ride was only filled with slumber, everyone mostly going to dream land or they had only closed their eyelids, not having the ability nor capacity to fall asleep.

for jane, you assumed so. for nina and clocky, they shared the bed, how sweet, murderers do have a few human decency at the seems. for jeff, that man was out like a light, though he did wake up after your had opened the mini fridge to grab a refreshment.

"ugh, my head is killing me." he groaned in pain, a hand rubbing his head as the other propped his body up on the couch.

you raised a brow, "d'you drink yesterday?"

his attention soon caught onto you, an unamused expression on his face before he slumped back into the couch, dragging a groan of annoyance, "i'm not use to riding vehicles."

"hey, don't fall asleep now, we're almost there." you called out, nudging his head with the cold can of beverage your holding which irritated him, since it was cold and hard. jeff didn't move so you proceeded to nudge him with the can, pestering him to sit up and get rid of the tiredness.

he grabbed your wrist, peaking an eye through, "don't test me woman." the man hissed with a look of bothersome, glaring at you. if you weren't a genius, you wouldn't know where the red lines were but thankfully you were. and this? this wasn't the red line yet, so as soon as jeff let go of your wrist, burying his head into the soft pillows, you pursed your lips and continued to poke him with the can.

"wake up, we're so close to—" your voice was just something that added on his irritation as he finally grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on the carpet, jeff standing up in the process while holding your wrist behind your back, your front body was pressed to the ground and unable to move, "ouch." you mumbled.

from an angle, he was straddling the back of your waist. his head lowered to one side of you head, growling out as lowly as possible to intimidate you, "i said, don't fucking test me, woman." he hissed with a grit of his teeth.

the man caught on the struggle you were in, he saw your other free hand above your head shift to try and escape so he grabbed that wrist as well, pinning it to the floor, making it impossible for you to find a solution. he tightened his hold on your wrists, making you shut your eyes at the pain as a small whine came outta you, stunning jeff, can of beverage soon long forgotten now.

his pupils shrunk slightly at the sound, letting go of your wrists as quickly as he had pinned you. his mouth which was agape, soon turned into a smug grin, he raised a brow, resting his hands on the floors either side of your face, head lowering in the process, "the little princess has no power, hm?" he cooed with a dark chuckle, removing a strand of your hair covering your face, "oh what will she do now...?"