𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒

YOU HAD DISHED out a few things to make for stripes, your AI had nudged and annoyed you about having an intruder as you were about to sleep, it was too early in the morning, it only being 6AM

like you were one to complain, you weren't even going to get any sleep. with a small inaudible sigh, you placed down a platter with scrambled eggs and leftover pancakes that you had heated up.

you made your way around the counter, standing besides the taller lad, "you must be hungry, eat up and we'll patch your wounds." you offered a smile to which stripes could only stare at you with bewilderment and adoration in her eyes, mouth slightly agape. you chuckled at this, "i know i'm stunning to look at but let's not get off track snowflake." you closed her mouth with a finger under her chin.

stripes pursed her lips and looked at her food, hearing your footsteps fade away as a dark dust painted on her cheeks. a hand ran down her heated face, you were so close to her, breath barely fanning one another. stripes shook her head before nicking at her food, eventually eating the dish, savouring the taste since all she had eaten most of her life was dead animal meat.

since she was no longer in a sobbing and dandruff mess, her sense washed down on her, her guard was up and her shoulders were tense. you weren't alone, there are more people here but she couldn't make out who, too much blood loss had gave away her concentration.

she heard light footsteps, your footsteps and somehow her muscles unclenched, she was at ease and her guard was no longer tight as titanium steel. you came back with a first aid kit, sitting on the couch, "come here." you had uttered, stripes doing so without hesitation and walked to the couch before sitting down.

you opened the med kit, pulling out a few things deeming necessary before grabbing stripes arm. as for the injured, she only concentrated on your face, eyes never leaving your frame.

"let's start small before the big," you looked up at her, noticing the red tint on her cheeks as you did so, "or do your bigger wounds can get easily infected?" stripes shook her head no, you smiled, deciding to not point out her warm face to not embarrass her any further, "thought so."

you began wiping the blood off and cleansing them to avoid any possible infection before dressing them with plasters depending on the size. you did the same for her other arm then her other two legs, wiping the base of her foot since you had noticed she had been walking without shoes, also wrapping them with bandages.

you then moved to her face, stripes legs were now crossed and you were on your knees, the cushions slightly losing your footing as stripes held your wait gently as she could to keep you in place. you said a small thanks before tending to her face quickly, noticing her gaze at you like a hawk with admiration.

after doing so, you pulled back and her hands let go of you, much to stripes dismay. "now onto your body, do you mind taking off your button up?"

stripes nodded, carefully taking off her clothing as she winced a little, all the while her cheeks were flushed. you wanted to help but needed to keep your limits, she was afraid at the moment, weary of who you are.