PROLOGUE [fixed]

Accident, never thought that this kind of accident would happen to your life. It was tough thing and truly hard to manage, accepting its fact was even harder..

You're so young and had many dreams to accomplish, that you hadn't finished. This thing that they call miracle by god has been given to you. You accepted it and never put the blame on it, you cherished it even if tough decision was about to begin in life, there was your friends who helped you, your mother, and yourself to make those decisions.

Who knew what awaits you in the future?, we're not even sure if its a happy ending for you..

Y/n was just 20 years old, force to go to work and not finish college out of loss of money, she was currently working at a specific company right now, at first it was very hard to apply there cause she hadn't finish college and the company was pretty tough and strict with its employees, so she have to beg and tell them that give her 1 month to try and if she succeed on working good, she'll get accepted and for her luck, she got accepted.

After 5 months of working there, the owner of the company or should i say-the two owners of the company- who's always busy held a party for everyone works at that, cause of some business success.

And also the day of the thing happened to y/n, she don't know how it happened between her and her boss but after weeks she just found out cause she was pregnant cause of some symptoms.

2044, she turned 21. Several months later when she got pregnant at october 11 2043, she gave birth at june 02 2044.

____________________________

Y/n L/n ages : your birthday will be january 13

2043 : 20 years old
2044 : 21 years old
2045 : 22 years old
2048 : 24 years old
2050 : 27 years old

Ran haitani ages : bday - may 26
2043 : 24 years old
2044 : 25 years old
2045 : 26 years old
2048 : 29 years old
2050 : 31 years old

??? Haitani ages :
2044 : newborn ( born at june 02 2044, y/n's pregnancy started at october 11 2043 )
2045 : 1 years old
2048 : 4 years old
2050 : 6 years old