CHAPTER FIVE

"i regret having this celebration, you should stay safe on the house." Ran said as if theres some danger around, pulling you at the corner of this resort party hall.

"You don't have to worry ran, my physical condition is okay." You said.

"Oi ran, lets drink?, Lets celebrate the groom!, Right guys??" Rindou said, behind him was sanzu and other guys behind them.

"Really no, maybe next t-"

"And why?, Since when did you diSaGrEee~ to alcohols?" Sanzu teased, seriously provoking ran.

"Of course, look at how he hold to his WifE's~ waist, he's so worried about his child~" rindou teased too.

"Shut u-"

"If its because of your child, go on, have fun with them, its really really really okay" you said with a smile, trying to ocnvince ran that your physical condition were really okay.

"N-" before ran could resist, rindou pull him away from you by his arms, forcely dragging him away while he was groaning in anger while you stood there, looking at him getting far.

You go to hina and emma with senju entertaining them with full joy, as if its her first time seeing girls, she's a girl herself though.

"Emma-"

"Oh!!! Heres the baby! Hello guchi guchi guchi!!!" Senju said, kneeling down to the floor and holding your tummy as if the baby is fully formed there, the baby is litterally still forming.

"Uhmm..."

"Make me the fucking godmother okay?!, I'll spoil her or him a ton!" Senju said.

"A-ahahaha" you laughed awkwardly.

"BRO!!" someone shouted beside the 4 of y'all, it was hakkai and behind him was a girl, hair was tied in a bun like senju, except that it doesn't had the same hairfront style.

"Thats probably the model hakkai shiba???, Oh my gosh." You thaught.

"Oh, wheres the big dude?" Senju asked.

"He's offline about things like this right now, he's currently having a discussion with the mayor of chiba city about the new restaurant he'll build at there, he's discussing on where he'll build it and for the payment of the land and for of course, permission." Yuzuha said in such a sophisticated manner, as if she's a well trained born rich about business things, you know....example about peoples who's a CEO and had a manner like mrs. dao ming feng at chinese meteor garden. PWAHAHHAHA.

don't mind the dumb author talking about like this at the story....apologiesss.

"Okay, i really don't understand anything yuzuha..." Senju said.

"Yuzuha-chan?!" Hina gasped.

"Oh...hina?" Yuzuha jerked her head to hina's direction.

"Oh, really....the both of you know eachother...another coincidence?, hashtag, What the fuck..." Senju said.