CHAPTER TWO

"we're here." Emma said as the both of you go out of the car, you were nervous and you don't know why.

After some minutes of taking the entrance form thingy the both of you go in a line of peoples sitting in a row, you go to the last row cause of course, its a line, what do you think?.

And they were all pregnant, of course, this is a gynecologist, others had a little bit big tummy while the others were already huge..

And all of them had their husbands or maybe boyfriends with them, while only you had emma, but you don't care about it right now, while to emma's mind, she kept thinking about what you just said, if its real or you lost your mind.

"So are you planning on telling me who's really the father?, Cause i can't really just believe what you tell me awhile ago." Emma whispered at you.

"I'm telling the truth emma, why would i even make a story about it?."

"So, if you're telling the truth, what are you gonna do?, Would you accually go straight to him and tell him that he got you preggy?, That would be amusing gurl" emma sarcastically said as he massage her temple.

"No, I won't, i will just go and maybe take a leave for some weeks, after it..... I don't know, the company always have been so busy, I can't afford to submerge myself on my works, it will of course affect the baby...." You said in a tone which emma could only hear.

"Just remember i'm always here for you y/n, me, my brother mikey, baji, draken, takemichi, and hina." She said those close friends of y'all as you smile at her, lucky to have her into your life cause you'll probably go insane if you don't have a friend like her to make you comfortable in life.

You can't even tell your own mother your secrets cause of something you're the only who knows.

After the examination of the doctor to you.

"You are pregnant for a month now, i suggest you to just quit to your job right now and let your husband do the work-"

"I don't have a husband..." You said.

"Oh, sorry, well then, i really suggest you to stay home and take care of yourself for the baby's sake, you are sensitive at pregnancy, and also your pregnancy is difficult to conceive, you'll have a hard time giving birth soon, the baby is delicate so i suggest you to gave it a triple care or else your water can broke at any times, be careful at stressing things, it can affect it too, and of course, no alcohols, no cigarettes or either vapes, if you're always vomiting, its normal for pregnant womans, having a hard time sleeping?normal too, I suggest don't always drink sleeping pills, after maybe 14 weaks means 4 months, we can know the gender, come here for weekly check-up, its better so we can keep the baby safe cause the baby is really delicate." the doctor said as you nod.

"Thank you doc., May i know what time we can go back nextweek?" You asked.

"Uhm, same as this day, go early so you can get on the line early too, thats much better" the doctor said as she smile.

The both of you leave the room as the secretary of the gynecologist calls another patient, you and emma goes outside the hospital and to the car.

Before emma starts the engine she said. "So the doctor said you need to stop at your work, not leave for a week, you need for 9 months" emma said as she started the engine.

You sighed, don't know what will you do tomorrow at your work when you resign for work, that company was your dream working area since you were 17 years old, but since that company was also a busy one, employees were always having a overtime and many stressing things that obviously won't approve to your health.