CHAPTER ONE

Year 2043
Y/n is 20 yrs old
Ran is 24 yrs old
-

"Congrats sweetie!, I'm so proud of you, i'm so glad we raised you like this" y/n's mother, your mother says to you while you were smiling at her, coming home saying a very good news..

You just got accepted as an employee at the rairando company, just a regular huge company at the capital of japan which is tokyo, it was a rich company, never have been failed at making it grow investment cause the 2 owners were so good at business, when their company got released it held such a big event at it, already earned investment at first try, some peoples even gave it a theory that the 2 mysterious owners was wizards lol.

They were really good at business so their company grows and grows, besides the company having 2 owners, they were also known as mysterious mans cause they alwyas can't be seen in the company, no one knows how can they manage it without even them going at it always, and also besides them having a company, they also run clubs, malls, and resto's.

Basically richy rich dudes, and peoples says they were so attractive too, as in so attractive, they were so famous online.

Even you knows them, thats why it was very lucky of you being on that company, it will make your life good if you work there, family expenses will not be a problem if you work there cause you'll definitely will get enough salary.

"Thank you momma." You said with a huge smile.

Basically after talking with your mother for hours, your friends invited you and they say they will treat you for your success, so you did agreed.

"But no alcohols okay?, Its my first day as a regular employee there, and maybe it get me fired if i got late though" you said, facing your friend; emma, draken, mikey, and baji infront of you.

"Oo~, okay!, Congrats my dear bestie! Hope you have a very good life in the future soon!" Emma said while baji already prepared 2 case of beers and he was holding it but his wide smile dropped when he heard you.

"WHAT THE HELL!?, MY ALCOHOLS WILL GO WASTE! Y/N DON'T TAKE YOUR WORK TOO SERIOUS YA' KNOW!?, C'MON 2 CASE OF BEERS WAS SO EXPENSIVE!, JUST TO CELEBRATE Y-"

"Shut the heck up baji, you're irritating the whole soul of mine" mikey said, stuffing dorayaki's inside his mouth.

"THE HECK!?" baji shouted again but this time draken pull him to sat down on one of the seat of the restaurant as baji places the 2 case of beers down, while he was biting his down lips and was so annoyed.

"You're fucking loud dude, you have no shame." Draken said.

"Y'all teaming up on me!?, Oh for gods sake i hate ya'll, except you y/n congrats" bajis aid with a flirty smile which you just shrugged it off.

"I can't drink baji, i told you, i have work tomorrow, aren't you too?, I mean y'all" you said awkwardly smiling.

"Not like you, i can manage it though" baji said with pride.

"We'll drink it, stop talking now, i'm really irritated" mikey once again said as baji was really pissed.

"A-" before baji could throw tantrum draken hold his mouth and covered it harshly while baji was like peke j fighting a dog which is draken's hands.

"I wanna make you swallow my branded bags if it isn't just too expensive" emma laughed, she was lucky to have her brother who works lazy yet earn lots of money though, and her boyfriend which is draken, basically the thirdwheels here was baji and you, so they accually expected the both of you to be together but they also expected mikey to be with you but y'all just laygh at draken and emma saying it.