CHAPTER SIX

✩ : Y/n's birthday just passed!{ January }, She's now 21 years old!.

After 2 more months, your tummy grows and grows even more, its currently march 11 2044, currently 6 months pregnant, 3 more months and the baby will already come out and be welcomed to this world full of devistated society and at some point, also a wonderful society.

"Hello baby ranyi~, did you miss daddy?" Ran whisper to your tummy, as if he can really talk to his daughter there, you chuckles, seeing ran kneeling down at the floor and was having thaughts of him already talking to the baby makes you happy, not expecting he'll be a man of his words, he really did took care of you, even though the doctor said you'll have a hard time about your pregnancy cause you're sensitive and the baby is also delicate, you never feel having a hard time cause he gave you full care, especially those professional maids and nanny's he gave you.

He's spoiling you rotten.

You and him were inside the guest room of the villa that got turned into a nursery room for the baby, you and him were so excited to see the baby come out. He just got back home after work and it was currently 9:22pm.

"Oh!" Ran gasped along with you.

"Pfft, ranyi just kicked!" You said as you can see it in his eyes that he was so pleased about his baby kicking.

"We'll celebrate!" He said as he stood up as you gasped.

"What?!, What celebrate?!, Ran you don't have to celebrate everything as if you're throwing a casually parties, it takes lots of money you know?" You explained.

"O-oh....its just.." he hold your waist and was looking down at your tummy that inside was his daughter. "Am i too much?," He asked as you chuckles at his sudden words.

"Yes," his face turned into furrowed. "But atleast you're proving that you can be a good father to ranyi" you said as he hugged you.

"I'm sorry y/n, you're still young and i got you preg-"

"Don't say anything about that again, yes, i'm so mad at MY BOSS for making me pregnant but, still thank you cause you treat me so good...uhm even though you litterally got many woman in your life back then.."

"What?!, How did you know that???" Ran panickly asked as you laugh it off.

"You're trending on social media every woman you got into you know?" You said as he let go of the hug as he kissed your forehead.

"I wanna love you for the rest of my life y/n, i promise to stay at your side, take care of you, pampered you as much i can, and for ranyi, she'll have the best father" he said genuinely making you flustered all of a sudden.

"R-ran....i- i want wild berries, i'm hungry" you said and turn to walk away from him, hiding your red cheeks.

「 a week later, rairando company 」
-

At this few days, you felt like you don't wanna be alone in the house with the maids and the nanny so you insist on coming with ran to the company, you thaught you want to be with him, you promised you'll behave, but ran resist on you going with him without the nanny. Cause the last time he resist on you going, your mood suddenly turn upside down, you cries and wouldn't speak to him for a day until he baught you gifts.

"I miss to work here!" You exclaimed, sitting down on a new placed chair beside ran's working chair, Ran was doing some typical works to do at the company, just like usual.

"Can i work here again when i gave birth???" You requested as ran chuckles.

"Of course not darling, you're already my wife, Whats used on working here??" He scoffed as you sigh. "Oh", you were so bored at this time, you stand up making him turn his gaze at you.