CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Currently, you asked ran to be the one to play with ranyi first, since he came back home early. After the call with mikey and emma awhile ago, you head to the kitchen and prepared a coffee for ran, a warm smile plastered on your face as you filled the ice coffee with your love while stiring it with the sound of ice bumping onto eachother, ready to go up to the tiring and long stairs you hated the most.

Thats why you prefer smaller houses, but this is a mansion with a staircase so long. Sometimes you just wanna make yourself slide to the stairs holder so your journey going down would be much easier.

You prepare him a ice coffee and not the coffee you gave him that night since its Still 3'oclock in the afternoon. Its the month of june and a summer season here in japan so its hot, who would get an hot coffee, and since ran told u that he liked ur coffee process, you hold on yourself that you're gonna make it even so its iced coffee.

You open the door to the bedroom, instead of seeing ran making ranyi laugh, you saw them sleeping peacefully and cutely together, ranyi was placed on ran's chest and was breathing softly, while ran was holding ranyi carefully on her back.

You chuckles seeing this wonderful view you were witnessing right now, you placed the ice coffee on the low table and head to the bed, you caresses ranyi's hair as you gave her a kiss on her head, also to ran, you gave him a small peck on his forehead.

"You really like doing things secretly aren't you?" Ran opened his eyes.

"E-eh?, Weren't you sleeping??" You gasped a little and felt embarrassment crawls up to your ears.

"I am, yet i think my wife woked me up~" ran smirked getting up to the bed after gently and carefully placing ranyi between you and him, he make you lay down on the bed as he kisses your lips within a second.

After, he closed his eyes once again and hug ranyi's small body, as you just warmly smiles, he truly wasn't the same person you met year ago. He changed. Or perhaps its just on you that he changed. How can we ask the peoples around him?.

You just didn't bother doing anything this time, you thaught maybe he's just tired of work. While ranyi was tired eating.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-

Tomorrow : 7:29 am

-

U just got out of bed by ran who's making noise on the bathroom. U soon noticed he's showering, u decided to be the one to cook his small breakfast right now and actually be a normal wife.

U saw ranyi still sleeping in the bed. U forgot to take her to her room lastnight since u joined them in the bed to sleep. And her nap with her father is pretty comfy, must be upsetting if u take their wonderful moments away.

After u go downstairs, u met with Mia. U both smiled at eachother as she asked u..

"Young lady, do u need something in the kitchen?" She asked u.

"Yes actually, i'm here to cook." U said.

"Hm?, I'll help young lady" she said.

"Is it okay?"

"Of course!" You both had a nice conversation while stirring the soup on what you're cooking.

"Uhm, young lad-"

"Please call me y/n?, I'm really not used to it anyways.."

"Y-y/n....can i ask what are we preparing?" Mia asked as you smiled. Mia hand you a salt as you sprinkled it more on what you're cooking. As you get some soup on a ladle, you lift it up close to mia's mouth.

"Please taste it, big sis mia" you said as she chuckled upon you calling her that way. She gladly tasted the soup and was very mesmerized at how a great cook you were.

"You must be a chef! This is so good" she said as you both laugh at her compliment.

"This is a pork stew. My mother used to cook this to me always and its my favorite. She's the best cook! This dish is famous in Philippines and it was its origin, its called nilagang baboy" you explained, she never tasted any filipino dish and she actually want to eat one and this just makes her even interested on filipino dishes more.

 She's the best cook! This dish is famous in Philippines and it was its origin, its called nilagang baboy" you explained, she never tasted any filipino dish and she actually want to eat one and this just makes her even interested on filipino dishe...

The smell lingers through the whole kitchen. Every maids and cooks were confused at the strange smell coming from what you're cooking.

"Haha!" You laughed as you saw them get interested at what you're cooking. They get near to it and take a look. Parting you and mia away cause of them between.

"Haha" mia laugh as you both look into eachother while laughing.

"Oooo! Young lady i've never tried to cook this before, you must be a professional chef back then!" One of the old cooks in the household said that kinda make you flatter at the compliments.

"Corn?? Why is there a huge corn there?" One of the maid confusedly asked.

"It was much tastier to put corn, but could also have nothing in it" you answered to her question.

"Ah i wish you could cook more of this young lady!" A maid said as she got hit in the head by one of the female cooks; reya.

"Thats the young lady of the haitani household you're talking to, mind to watch your mouth?"

"Its okay!, I want us to be like siblings, please do not treat me so elegantly...i'm a bit embarrassed to be felt like an important person" you scratch the back of your head as u smiles awkwardly.

"You're so kind! Imaginable thing omg"

"Yea yea i agree!"

"So humble"

"U-uh haha....please stop with the compliments, i'm getting really awkward" you calmly said as then nana jane arrived.

You guys head to look at her as she entered with a bright amile just like always that light everyone's heart. Its just so wholesome.

"I think i was summoned here by the marvelous fragrance young lady"

"Nana jane, i was actually preparing this for ran....i hope she would like this kind of thing" you faintly smiled as she laugh, patting your back as she look at the dish.

"Oh my, i miss this smell....i used to cook this to my daughters too.....if you may not know, i'm a filipina haha" nana jane said that shocks you.

"W-woah...nana jane so you would know if it taste good now?, P-please have a taste....i don't wanna fail ran.."

"At the smell, i already knew what it taste like young lady, its perfect. Don't worry at master ran, he will cherish everything about his wife, hm?" She said as you guys shared an overwhelming look in the eyes, she was so kind spoken.

"Woah, this was as if a romantic novel!, Young lady was the protagonist!" A maid said as she got hit in the head by reya again.

"R-reya-san! Stop! It hurts now" the maid whispered to her as reya rolled an eye.

"Lina, you're just annoying" she said, hitting lina in the head again.

"And cute" reya silently mumbled, mixing it with a soft cough that came from nowhere.

"Hm? What's that?" Lina asked.