CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Normal day, nothing special. You were just out for some grocery with a maid accompanying you, yiu decide you would wanna go grocery shopping cause you were having monotonous moment at the mansion, and since you caught the maid doing something at the kitchen, you've decided to ask for a favor to her, and she immediately agreed with you having a trust to nana jane to take care of the sleeping ranyi, you said you'll be back after perchance 2 hours.

At the grocery store where the maid was shock to see you shopping at a not luxurious store since she expect for you to literally use her young master's money to buy a lot of expensive things, instead you told he driver to go to a typical store that you and your mother usually goes on before you met ran.

"Ah, this was nostalgic~" you muttered, looking around the place as you get a trolley but the maid get it for you.

"Let me hold this young lady." She said as you smiled warmly at her, the maid was shock to notice how different you were to the other womans she have seen through their attitudes, so the humor inside the mansion was true, the young lady is truly kind and warm to every one, she thaught.

"Thank you" you thanked her as you began to go on a walk towards every section inside the store, going to the shelves as you reached the meat section.

"I'd like to cook later, can i help to the kitchen?, I'll like to cook something that mama always cook for me back then" you said as the maid agrees.

"Is this okay?" You asked, picking a looking-good cabbage.

"I think it is young lady, it doesn't rot on any part of it."

As you both have some conversation you starts to make, except she won't stop calling you ,'young lady'. And it maked you a little bit uncomfortable since you were literally trying to talk to make her perchance, your friend to talk to inside the mansion when everyone is gone. Its not like you dislike being around with nana jane who's always the one you talk to along with ranyi but you think this girl have he same age as you, 21. And nana jane was old, not in a rude way, especially rangi who's a baby.

"May i know how old are you?, Mia?." You asked.

"Ah, i'm 28 young lady, why?" She respond. You rolled your eyes, sighing and disappointed. You really thaught she was not way older than you, instead even older than ran too.

"I-i should call you big sis mia tho..." You murmur to yourself as you glanced a familiar figure at one of the section.

"Is that?.." the maid looked at you with confusion as you starts to walk over to where you saw the familiar figure you glanced at. When you arrived, you saw the most person you missed seeing from the company.

Kei suzuki, your old colleague on rairando when you worked there, you hope she still remembers you. And did y'all remember her?.

"Kei!" You called as she turn around with confusion running around her head, theres literally no other person here in roppongi that knows her except for her colleagues and her older sister, and those collegues won't even bother to call her like how you shout her name.

"Huh- y/n??" She gasped, as if she've seen a ghost approaching her.

"How are you?, Are you free now?" You asked, trying to bring back the old feelings whenever you both talk as a friend cause this was a little bit awkward, felt like you've ghosted a friend for a year and a half.

"No you, how are you?, I thaught you died, you never showed up in the company anymore, even your cubicle was replaced with a new worker, and fuck, i hate that flirty man, do i look like i'm into boys?" She said as you chuckled.

"lady y/n, are you done shopping?, Do you wished for me to go buy this now?" Mia spoked as you nodded.

"This was okay now, thank you." You said and give her a card from ran~, guess the color....black~~~~~