CHAPTER NINE

October 01 2044
.

Ranyi is now a 4 months old, she can already open her cute eyes, ran just can't get his eyes away from the kid, he was so inlove with his daughter. And upon ranyi getting ran's eye colors-purple-, especially ranyi getting her father's facial makes you kinda disappointed, she also get to ran's hair color, blonde. When ranyi was born, you were a bit shock to see her blonde hair color, but ran only chuckles when you say it.

Small flashbacks ;

"I'm wondering, why ranyi had blonde hair?" You asked, carrying the baby on your arms as you and ran was sitting at the edge of the hospital's bed, enjoying the moment of only you, him, and the baby as a family.

"Pffftt, she gets my hair color, i dyed my hair black and purple but my natural hair color was blonde" ran said making you made an 'o' mouth.

"I wanna see you with blonde hair, pfft" you chcukles.

End of flashback ;;;;

「 11 : 34 pm 」
-

Ran just arrived from work along with rindou, rindou just get back home after 2 weeks cause he had an immediate respond to the company in beijing that they agree to have a cooperation with the rairando company....ran saw ranyi giggling while you were bending your back at the crib, playing with ranyi, you were tickling her cute chubby tummy as she was giggling. Ran was so mesmerized at his daughter, he immediately go to you and ranyi as he place his arms on your waist as he kissed your cheeks and look down on ranyi from the crib, ranyi looks like she can understand her surroundings now from 4 months old, she seems so happy to see her father, her smile grew wider, showing her cute mouth without teeths.

"Ahh!, My niece is so cute!" Rindou exclaimed as he approached you and ran, he look down on the crib to see ranyi more.

"I've been gone for 2 weeks!, I miss you baby ranyi~" rindou gasped, his eyes shines so bright upon seeing the cute girl. He ruffles ranyi's hair softly as ranyi react from it, she made a cute face by her mouth Curling.

"Wheres nana jane?" Ran asked.

"She's gone, she requested that she'll go home for 2 days on osaka cause her niece will get married, i said she can already go and no need to wait for you"

"Ohh, okay"

"Ranyi was slowly growing up," ran sighed as you both heared rindou chuckled and straighten his postures back, putting his hands on his pockets.

"Heres a gift i baught for ranyi awhile ago, its some baby clothes, is saw it when i was in beijing days ago and immediately remember ranyi" rindou said, placing a big bag of clothes inside at the small table as he plead a small raise of hand as a plead of goodbye before leaving the room.

"Thanks rindou" you said.

"And this," ran raised his hands, holding a cardboard bag too "i baught this for ranyi awhile ago, i thaught she'll like it," ranyi open the bag and get the soft doll, placing it beside ranyi that almost had the same body size as her.

"The doll has the same hair color, and eye color as her" you said, ranyi looks like she's eyeing the doll beside her, but then she hugged it and giggles softly at it that definitely melt ran's heart.

"Haa, i'm disappointed..." You sighed making ran get out of his fantasies about ranyi.

"Hm?,"

"Why do ranyi didn't get any of me?,"

"What do you mean?"

"She get your facial and eye color, whats mine?, I'm the one who had a hard time giving birth you know?, The world is cruel" you said as you heared him chuckles but then hold your waist with both of his hands and make you turn around infront of him, as he fully jerked his body at you making you looked at him, he caught you off guard when and literally not expecting this, he pressed his lips against yours, your eyes grew wider, not being able to move. You never thaught you and him will have a lips connection after last year, that night when he got you pregnant, but the mutual connections of you send him the feeling for eachother and only for eachother made ran suddenly wanting to do this.

After he kissed you, he put his mouth near your ear, whispering these.

"If you want a child that has the same color of your eyes and hair, why not lets already make ranyi a sibling~?" Ran whispered as you shakes in flustration.

"I-idiot!" You said and covered you face to hid your blush as he let go of your waist, laughing seeing you like this.

After some seconds, you removed your palms on your face, as you saw ran already carrying ranyi as she was really enjoying to be on her father's arms, she looks so overjoyed, her small cute arms trying to reach her father's face as ran was mesmerized by it.

You were staring at them, reminiscing those days when ranyi was still on your tummy, the day where he was still no tknowing anything about her daughter and the thaughts that you planned on hiding it from him for the reason of he might just laugh at you and thinks you're an easy woman. Those days where you get a hard time being by yourself but there was your friend emma helping you at all cost along with your other friends, the day where he force you to come to a doctor then found out you're pregnant, those words that truly meant for the truth only that he says to you, those faint calm drooppy and lanky build downturned eyes he have that sparks whenever he look at you, and those smile he was giving you, the times that he spoils you until now, those times he calls you his wife until now, and at how he treats you.

You somehow thaught he was a big jerk and a redflag cause you knew that he dated tons of girls and leave them in tears, even tho you only sees him on the tv, social media, and to the posters of him and his brother at rairando, but theres a sentence 'dont judge a book by its cover'.

You saw the soft side of him, those fierce scary eyes and his serious unapproachable attitude, his scary aura that every employees in their managed businesses was scared of, and those thaughts of peoples that because he was a high ranked man in this world and owned lots of authority along with his brother, he can be not kind and only thinks of whats for his own best.

But those are only in public.

Right now, this time, this moment, infront of you, he was standing, holding his daughter and was looking nothing like those saying.

Upon thinking of those, you hugged him from his back making him slightly shock but then just let you.