CHAPTER TWELVE

Ran get you and ranyi back at the mansion, Ranyi was so joyfull when she now got back at her big room into her big crib too, even you can fit inside ranyi's crib/bed......as for the jellyfish dude, he was also happy that everything was more like turned back normal now, except that the thing about their grandmother wasn't still off topic.

"Back huh?...." Ran's grandmother spoked, you were sitting on the carpet along with ranyi inside her room, casually playing with your daughter. The fun was cutted off the room when the grand lady of haitani spoke, as if she was happy you're at the mansion where all of the families inside the lastname of haitani, once live here before they left. Well i could say she was indeed not happy about this.

"Mama..." Ranyi spoked, climbing on your lap as you carried her onto your arms before you stand up and bow your head to her.

"..Goodmorning grandmom......" You said, wishing that she wouldn't say anything bad, but the universe was killing us so...

"How dare you call me grandmom?......you're not part of this family!." She said. But yes you're part of family cause you're y/n haitani. The young lady of haitani family and your daughter, the young miss.

Author : aren't this fanfiction was similar to manhua's??, Well its inspired to manhua...
-

"....." You can't say a word since you don't even know how to really defend yourself at anything like this, about your elders, but if its near your age or just the same age as you, you won't hesitate to talk back. And since this venerable elder woman infront of you, you don't know what to say, where to start, and how to talk.

You just lower down your head and hear for what she's going to start saying.

The elderly woman starts to walk slowly, approaching you. "Hm~..... aren't you only got pregnant when you're 20?, Such a disappointment, looks like you work as a prostitute for money before you work for my grandson, yes?. does your parents already throw you away out of the small disgusting house you have?~, you're really no match for my grandson. you're just a nobody and doesn't deserve anything you have right now." She said.

"M-ma'am, even if we're only poor, our house isn't disgusting, my mom didn't throw me out of the house and yes....you're right, i'm a disappointment but i don't work as a prostitute." Ranyi burries her face in your chest even more, just like what her hobby is whenever she's mad, sad, or hating everything.

"Bet you're only after our wealth and because we're well respected by peoples, hm?. Delilah my dear was a 100 times better than you." Then a man spoked behind you both.

"Uh, i humbly want to join. Lady y/n was the respected young lady of the haitani household. So she was! part of the family." Jun appeared to be listening to the conversation all along.

"And who even are you to disrespect my opinion!?" Grand lady spoked.

"I'm not disrespecting the grand lady of the household but i was only correcting your words, grand lady....i am jun, assistant of young master, ran....and for today i wasn't, i'm ordered to be here and serve lady y/n." Jun said, you don't even know anything about this.

"An assistant!, Know your place!, I can make you jobless in a second!"

"I wish i had the same energy as jun.."

"Mama, wey's papa?......."
"Mama, where's papa?......" Ranyi spoked.

"Papa will be home later, hm?.." you whisper at her and caresses her hair.

"You both will be gone here, you'll be thrown away in a garbage where you belong." She whispered onto your ears as she starts to walk away.

"Lady y/n are you okay?, Hi young miss, heres another chocolate~" jun said and get something from inside his suit jacket, handing it to ranyi, a small bar of chocolate.