CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN

After patiently waiting for ran, he finally went downstairs on his suit, the food was all prepared as you run towards him from the dining area to the main hall, where he is.

You greeted him a Good Morning and grab his hands, he was a bit surprise at your action this morning, as if you're hyped up.

"I cooked something new just a while ago, taste it!" You said and happily gives him a smile which made him chuckle a bit. He grab a spoon and take a sip of the soup on the bowl, you waited for his reaction and hope he would like it.

"Mm, this is great! I didn't know i have a chef wife?" He said as both of you laughed.

"Pfft, was that a compliment??"

The moment came to a halt when a voice from the main hall echoed, it was rindou who barged inside the house, yes he wasn't home last night and just came back this morning.

"Good morning everyone" he yelled, maids took a lot of paper bags he was carrying, sure he shops a ton of things by where he goes.. When he saw you and ran on the dining area, he immediately went there and greeted the both of you.

"What was all of that?, and where do you even went" ran asked, same for your question that remained in your head, patiently just waits for him to answer, which he immediately did, looks like he had a good day, yesterday.

"I was in a good mood so i bought some gifts for my niece~" he respond with a smile before he spotted and smelled a unknown aroma of the pork stew you cooked.

"Some?, that's a lot rindou" you face palmed, scary how rich people spend.. Rindou grabbed one spoon and took a sip of the soup on ran's bowl, tasting it as if it was for him.

"Hey!, fucker thats mine" ran said and smack his brother's back.

"Mmm~ 10 out of 10, can i have a bowl too?" You laughed as the maid hurriedly get one from the kitchen.

The three of you sat down on the table as the brothers talked about some important matters, you saw nana jane carrying ranyi who's now awake, towards the three of you.

You stand up from your seat and get ranyi, thanking the elder woman for bringing her here.

"Yinyin, you're awake early, do you want more sleep?" You asked ranyi but she shakes her head and hug your neck.

"The child asked for her mother's presence, haha" nana jane snickered and excused herself, going inside the kitchen. Ranyi rubbed her eyes and when she fully opens it, she saw rindou and her eyes shines upon seeing her other favorite person.

"Uncle jefish!!"
"Uncle jellyfish" she said as ran almost choke on his food, and for rindou, his eyes twitched the moment he heard what the little girl called him while pointing her tiny index finger towards him.

"H-haha, what?" Rindou said as you chuckled. The really jellyfish haired man sarcastically pout in front of the kid as she laughed cutely upon the reaction she received.

After everyone has done eating, ran bid a goodbye to his wife and daughter, and head to work, he mentioned he had a upcoming business trip that wasn't still sure cause his business partner kept re-scheduling it, and he also even want to bring you and Ranyi with him, for the fact that if he's not around for 3 days, his grandmother may plan something, since her head was still as hot as a boiling water to you and ranyi.

But even though he reasoned that, you still don't think she will do something horrible to ranyi, maybe she will soon gain love to her great granddaughter.

For now, ran went for a meeting with his business partner. Rindou also did, upon being tired from zero sleep, he can't escape work. You on the other side, of course stayed at home with ranyi. Sometimes you envy other women that have work, but still, you're very grateful for having the life god provided to you.

Right now, you were at ranyi's bedroom, playing with her as you let nana jane take a small break from looking out to ranyi and since you also even had nothing to do, why not spend the whole time with your daughter, right?.

She was happily enjoying the time, playing with her mother. She even asked for her father every second, she was such a daddy's girl, by realizing this simple things in her was feeling wholesome.

You kisses her forehead and carry her into your lap. "Daddy will be back after his work okay?, we can't visit him today since he's very very busy, but mommy's here for you so it'll be okay" you said calmly yo her as she smiles and hand you her favorite bear.

You noticed how many toys ranyi has, her whole room was filled with teddy's, doll houses, and much more. Also the one rindou just bought this morning was still unpacked. You can't believe how much they're spoiling ranyi, it isn't great for her to have everything she wanted in just one say, she won't learn how to strive for the thibgs she wants..

"Haa~ i swear to god if my daughter turned out to be spoiled brat" you sighed and get back to playing with ranyi.

You get the bear she handed you and slowly runs towards her bed, filled with different kinds and designs of teddys. Her bed almost had no space for herself, it was just as if it is a dump of the whole toy kingdom.

Then, under the pile of teddybears, she found her telephone toy, its funny how she memorize the placement of her things especially under the pile of those bears. She held you her toy and point her tiny index finger on the number buttons, simply dialing unknown numbers.

"Let's call dada!" She cutely said that made you laugh, she's a year old and was already this smart. You tucked her blonde hair to her ears to clear her face as you patted her head.

"Shall we?" You warmly smile at your daughter who did the same thing as you both fakely call ran.

A few hours have passed.. The whole time, you and ranyi was just playing and even accompany her to watch her favorite kids show that drove her to be asleep right now for an hour now.

Right now, you were just purely bored so you decided to just read a book you baught 2 weeks ago. You were on the half part of the story and it was indeed interesting, it will atleast lessen your boredom.

A few minutes later, You were drinking juice and was heading to the living room while carrying a book you're reading when you saw the mansion's gigantic door made a sound, as it opened, a dazzling woman appeared on it and as soon as you landed your eyes on her face, you started to get nervous..

"..." You remained silent and was stuck in your posture when you saw her glance at you and fully turned her body in your direction with her hands sexily placed on her hips.

"Well well~ if its isn't the slut" she spoke, you let out a blunt breath, nervous at what this woman would do, and also for the fact that she clearly means danger...

You can't help but stay silent since you don't want any argument with her, why does after all of ran's past woman, she's the most greedy one!.

*⁠.⁠✧ I sincerely apologize for not publishing fast, but i'm trying my best to keep up with the story! I love you all, thank you for reading and for the support!!♡♡♡