CHAPTER ELEVEN

You all arrived, but not the mansion, instead at his penthouse. You were confused why so you decides to ask ran about it after giving ranyi to a maid after she fell asleep due to small exhaustion crying.

"Ran?..."

"Hmm."

"Why are we back here?, And why your grandmother speaks like that?, Especially who's that girl?.....why is she talking about that she never meant to leave you?." You got so many questions going on your head that needed explanations. And only one person could answer it.

Expecting ran to answer it.......but only for those questions to be setted aside, he hold your waist and hug you tight.

"You and ranyi will stay here until i fixed everything about grandmom and delilah. I don't want you to hear anything that came from her mouth. Forget what happened awhile ago." He said. Answering this instead of the questions.

"I'll go to whatever you decides." You murmur and jump a little to kiss his cheeks that shocked and make his whole body froze in flustration, his reddish cheeks could be seen by naked eye as you left him at the living room and follow the maid that took ranyi to the bedroom.

"I love her so much." He sighed, falling at the couch as he close his eyes.

June 8, 2045
-

"Ran," rindou enter his elder brother's office after knocking.

"Why didn't you come home lastnight??, Did you see grandmom?, She's with your past bitch pfft....and besides, your assistant said you left early yesterday?." Rindou added, ran didn't batt an eye to him instead, continue reading documents.

"Grandmom came here yesterday, y/n and ranyi was here"

"Ooooo~ so thats why you left early~" then sanzu came behind rindou. Having the thaughts of what happened yesterday.

"What?" Rindou said.

"Eh?, You didn't get it at the first place?, Told ya' you're a dumb bitch." Sanzu smacked rindou's back as my bab- i mean rindou grunted, wanting to smack this man's balls.

"By the way, grandmom kept finding you lastnight when she came to the mansion and even burst her anger on me because i came home, drunk.... obviously my fault but yea, whats the real deal anyways?" Rindou questioned.

"Who would even tell someone to get back with that girl that i almost forgot the name infront of my wife and daughter?..." Ran said, finally looking at the two men infront of him and putting down the documents. Except that the pink haired dude was not infront of him, instead chilling at the couch, taking off his mask as he smoke from his vape.

"Is my niece okay?!"

"Of course."

"I'll definitely go warn ma' for that!," Rindou threatened and take 3 steps away from ran and immediately turn its walk back infront of ran's desk. "No, definitely won't warn that scary old lady." Rindou sighed and go to where sanzu is seating. Sat beside him and get his vape.

"Aren't you helping with matters in rairando??" Ran glared at his young brother.

"Give me a day off!, I've always been overseas for its matters you know?" Rindou resorted.

"I don't even had a day off...as the owner give your title a care."

"You sound not like a 26 year old man, instead, you sound like father." Rindou said. "When he'sss alive." Rindou mumbled as ran sighed.

"Well you sound like an asshole don't ya think?" Ran spoked.

"HA!, told ya you're a big bitch asshole" sanzu enter the conversation with a blast.