CHAPTER SEVEN

「 1:11 pm 」
-

Its been hours since then, the nanny who you baught with you was currently at the couch sitting there, still cannot believe at what happened awhile ago which she remained silent during the whole scenery. Ran was standing beside you while you're the one sitting on his office chair, watching some k-drama on your phone. While ran was talking to his phone with someone you don't know and was related to his work.

But then. "We'll continue this talk tomorrow, i have something important to take care of." Ran said reffering to non-other than his wife that now need to eat lunch cause its late.

Ran hanged up on the phone placing it on top of his desk.

"Darling?, Need to eat?" Ran said to you, as you immediately put your phone beside his and stand up from the chair, you were really starving right now but got distracted by the k-drama you're watching.

"Lets go!" You said and head to the door as ran followed you behind, reaching to you, he hold your hand gently, while the nanny follows the both of you from behind.

How could you not fall inlove to this man when he's almost perfect?, No. Really perfect!.

You don't notice you're slowly falling and falling for him, as for him, he already know he did, this is not going to be a force love for the reason of you getting pregnant without a relationship with him. You both were slowly being in a normal relationship, a real family.

「 4 days later ; march '15, 2044, still 6th month of pregnancy, 10:11pm 」
-

currently it was midnight, ran was still not home but he texted you and said he's on his way home so you waited for him, cause this past days you cannot sleep without him even though the nanny force you to cause it will be bad for you health, but you really just can't sleep comfortably without him.

"Is he home?" You asked the nanny who you told to check the outside of the villa if he's already outside.

"No mrs" the nanny respond.

"He's taking so long" you sighed.

"Y/n do you need anything?" The nanny asked.

"No, not at all thanks." You replied, looking down at your big tummy. Still waiting your husband to go home already.

It feels like the time was moving so slow, you were getting so bored, you don't even wanna do anything, eat nor watch your favorite show or either watch tv.

Then after 10 minutes, a far sound of ran's car honked, making you stand up from the sofa as the nanny helped you cause you might slipped to the floor and cause you to bump your butt or either head.

"Ran!" You shouts for his name as he turn around meeting with your eyes, he was carrying a paper bag, he just take her keys, pass it to the villa's guard and the guard will be incharge to park his car.

"I baught you something my lovely wife~" he said as he hand you the paper bag, holding your hips and kissing your forehead.you look at whats the thing inside of the bag, you saw a luxurious box of what, but you're sure it was a kind of jewelrie.

"Lets get inside before you open it" he said as the both of you go inside with the nanny following. A maid gets ran's suit jacket as he was left with the vest.

"You can leave us now" ran commanded to the nanny as the both of you goes up to the staircase, he hold your with care until both of y'alls steps got into the room..

"Ran, is this a jewelrie?" You said, confirming.

"Yes, i baught it awhile ago cause it think it suits my wife," you blushed as the both of you sit at the edge of the bed. He get the box inside the bag as he opens it, showing a beautiful silver necklace that has a round shape with inside of it was a stunning heart shaped.