CHAPTER THREE

「 tomorrow morning, 7:30 am 」
-

"Mmm~" you were slightly waking up, to the comfotable bed you were on, as if you don't wanna get up anymore, but suddenly while being inlove to the soft pillow you were hugging, your mind woked up to reality.

"This isn't my bed, I don't remember going home either."

You sat up to the bed as you looked around, gosh yes your thaughts were true, you weren't in your room and who's room is this?.

"Goodmorning~" the man sitting to the couch, he was wearing a white sweater with a black polo inside, he was smoking cigarettes, which is especially bad for your health with the baby right now.

"AH!-sir ran!?" You said almost a yell just out of shockness, his intense gaze went straight at your soul, he was calmly smiling, but his droopy eyes kept sending you shivers on your spines.

And the cigarettes he's holding made you shock even more.

"The doctor said my baby was delicate, i can't smell chemicals like this.." you thaught as you cover your nose using your palms.

"S-sir, sorry!, Uhm may i know what time it is!?"

"7:39 am," he said as you stand up from the bed, panicking cause its already 7:39 am yet you're still here, your work!.

Ran stands up with his hands inside his pocket after putting his ciggar on the ashtray, and head towards you at the side of the bed, you saw him approaching so you started walking backwards slightly.

"If you're thinking about work, no need to worry," he said as you look at him confused.

"H-huh?, What do you mean?" You asked.

"They all had a day off, along with you,"

"H-huh?"

"I own rairando, making them stop working is within my rights." He said and hold you by your waist, what a sudden action.

"D-don't touch me all of a sudden!" You said as he lift your chin up to look straight at him, you started blushing cause who would not?.

"This isn't the right word to use for your boss right?" He said as you swallow the lump on your throat before speaking again, but before you could say the word you're gonna say, you suddnely felt yourself vomiting all of a sudden.

Pregnant moments~.

You run then vomit through his clothes making him gasp out of disgust.

"Y-Y/N!, W-WHAT THE HELL!, D-DON'T!, ARGH!" He shouted as you look back at him, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand.

"S-sorry sir...."

"Are you drunk or what?, Do you have a disease?" He asked as if the both of you were close

"N-no.."

After some minutes, ran changed his clothes as you were sitting silently and embarrassed at the edge of his bed, you were looking down at your hands on your lap, can't afford to look up to your boss.

"S-sorry again sir ran, uhm i really wanna resign to my job right now,"

"Told you, i need a reason" he said, we all know a boss can let an employee go without a deep reason, maybe just a reason that that employee needs to leave cause she want to, but ran really just have the feeling he doesn't want you to leave his sight.

"Just give me one reason that i will like, taht i can approve" he said and approached you while you look up to him standing infront of you, towering you with his tall figure.