CHAPTER EIGHT

June 3, 2044
-

After a day, you're now back at ran and rindou's house, not to ran's villa or either to ran's penthouse on one of their managed hotels.

This time, you're gonna stay here by ran's choice, this mansion was built when they weren't still born, ran and rindou grow up here and ran wants ranyi to grow up until the same mansion he grew up too. Rindou won't be bothered cause he'll definitely enjoy seeing ranyi in their house their parents left them, and besides, just like ran having a penthouse on one of their hotels, rindou also had a penthouse on their other hotel, also a villa just like ran, he also barely come home in this mansion, basically the maids was just the humans there.

Ranyi have her own room at ran's penthouse, ran's villa, and now. Here in this mansion, ran arranged the extra room to be ranyi's room, he want for ranyi to have multiple of rooms to each of his house.

"Hello baby ranyi, do you like being on your uncle's armsss~?" Rindou talked to the newborn baby as if she can hear him, ranyi was a newborn baby and still can't even open its eyes, this time before rindou left for work he request to you and to ran if he could carry ranyi for a bit, and of course you both let him, maybe he's just happy to have a little girl at the family.

You chuckles, upon seeing ran and rindou olaybwith the sleeping baby, they act so different frim what they are in public.

Also when you gave birth, the news spreads through internet, their company's page, just like now, the telivision on the kitchen where maids watch from it was on and was put on the news and since you three's position was near the kitchen, y'all hear a bit from it, the news topic changed and switched to current trendings.

News:
"A rich business man, ran haitani's wife gave birth to a beautiful little girl, ranyi haitani."

"Woa, its already to the news?" Rindou said.

"H-how..."

"Oh theres news paparazzi outside of the hospital yesterday when you were giving birth, sanzu and senju was famous if you forgot" rindou said, not just them cause rindou and ran was also famous to daily news due to their Business managements, and through social media, they have social medias and was famous through girls tho.

Then rindou kiss ranyi on her cheeks and gave it to you, ran also kiss ranyi on her forehead as he hold your waist and kiss you on your forehead too.

"Bye my wife, bye ranyi~" ran whsisper to the both of you and hugged you and ranyi gently as you blush again, he definitely always makes you blush whenever he become sweet to you.

"Bye bye" you said as they starts to walk away from you, heading outside of the mansion and will head to each of their cars to depart from home and go to their working by places, currently, rindou will go to ok be of their hotels as ran will head to their company. Rindou have something important to do in one of their hotels.

Ran doesn't wanna be away from his daughter and to you this time but he had to since he was a busy business man and indeed workaholic, but he still manage to make time for you and for ranyi as his most important thing to take care of.

"Aren't young miss is so cute?" The nanny who take care of you since your pregnancy said, still beside you and didn't leave you.

"Young miss??, T-thats too formal" You asked.

"I'm actually been in the haitani household, working for sir ran and rindou's other relatives, and when the kid I'm taking care of grew up, sir ran goes to me and ask if I could be his wife's nanny and of course I said yes, and we all often call every young girl in this family 'young miss' and for young boys 'young master" she explains.