Panic attack - Jayklickin

Tw: panic attack, overwhelming feelings, hurt-comfort.

I was supposed to go to the studio with my boyfriend or 1year jay, as I'm getting dressed into my outfit.

I feel jay come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, " baby, I know you don't like to be around people for long, and I alr know they gon dick ride you because you my girl

I feel jay come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, " baby, I know you don't like to be around people for long, and I alr know they gon dick ride you because you my girl. So just lemme know if they doin too much ma" he said while rubbing your tummy, to which you nodded your head to.

He kissed you and when you were done y'all got in the car and drove to the studio. You were nervous, because no matter how long you've know jay you've never really met anyone other than jStar, dd, ddot, Melz, and that's it.

They know how you get for the simple fact that its happens before, they terrified you the first time you met them. But you quickly grew a soft spot for them and they quickly grew one for you too.

But now it's different, yes their all gonna be there. But interviewers and other drill rappers are going to be there. And they alr said they where interviewing you.

Once you pulled up and parked you both got out and before walking in he gave you a kiss and a look basically telling you anytime to let him know if somethings wrong.

Y/n nodded and walked behind jay. You could hear talking and music before you went in and now the room was silent.

You felt jay tense and you looked at him to see him looking at this girl and she looked at him then me and smirked..strange..

"Sis" you heard a familiar voice that belonged to ddot

You peaked your head a little from behind jay to see about 10-15 people that you didn't know. "H-hm?" You asked looking at everyone but ddot.

You hand was grabbed and you were moved from behind jay to the couch with melz and jstar. "Hey sis" melz said while smiling at you. "Hi Melz" you said hugging her then Jstar

To which they both hug back gently, after kinda getting comfortable and jay and them went outside to talk until the 1st interviewer came up to you...

"Are you a smoochie y/n?" She asked that immediately made you uncomfortable "w-what?! I-" you started before getting cut off by another interviewer " she must be because she's stuttering" she said

"N-no I love ja-" you started but got cut off once more "STOP STUTTERING Y/N AND LETS BE REAL. YOU DONT LOVE HIM" the girl yelled in my face causing my lip to quiver and breathing to fasten.

"S-stop yelling" you yelled back and because jay and the others had just came back in the room to see you crying they quickly rushed to you and kept asking what's wrong. But you couldn't hear them you couldn't breathe either, you were hold your chest and trying to catch you breath through your tears.

"C-can't..I- can't-" you managed to stutter out before you felt yourself being lifted and gently jogged out the room. You could hear yelling from jstar and the others in the room as you felt a slight push against your butt then fresh air hitting your body then face then the person set you on the bricks along the walkway and held your face in their hands.

"Baby.. breathe.. in and out.."
You followed the directions of the voice who you now know is jay and eventually you calmed down you looked up to see jay smiling down at you.

You frowned at him before looking at the doors to the studio "it's okay, don't worry..what happened?"
He asked sounding worried

"They asked me if I was a smoochie and before I could even get a full answer out they just started yelling and pressuring me and after she started yelling I don't know what happened" you explained in one breath on the verge of tears again.

"Sh sh shh baby it's okay" he said kissing and hugging me calming me back down I seen two dark-skinned boys and a fine light skin girl come out the studio and walking towards us... I think their names was buba, noti, and rella

"She okay?.." buba asked and he got a nod from jay "shawty in there tripping" noti said "what u mean?" "Da girl wit da blue jacket is crazy asf" rella said
"She was the reason all dis went down, she said and you seen jay clutch his fist and sigh hard

"Man that bitch got me fucked up." He mumbled before going back into the studio. It was quiet before you see the interviewers jstar dd ddot and Melz come out in a rush then almost as if it was timed, hell broke loose.

You could hear yelling, screaming, and things being shattered and broken. None of which came from jay, you were scared because you didn't know what was happening. You quickly got up and started to walk to the door of the studio before getting picked up buy buba who gently sat you back down in your original spot. "Don't think you wanna do that" he said

the sounds got more aggressive you got back up again and quickly walked to the door only to be picked up but ddot and brought over to dd "hold her" ddot said and dd opens his arms and you get set in between him before his arms close holding you still.

 ( like this but y/n wasn't that happy about it 😭love this show tho )

"Why can't I go jay could be getting hurt-" and they started laughing " girl jay should be the least of your worries" rella said before the studio door burst open and out comes two girls with cuts and bruises on their face. And they walk up to you. Dd kinda turning you away from them.

"We're sorry!!" Girl 1 said "I'm jays ex and I didn't like you but I'm sorry for disrespecting you and I'll never do it again" she said before jay walked out and her and girl one quickly walked away

Jay came over to you and hugged you "let's go home and cuddle baby" he mumbled into your ear only for you to hear. "Okay" you smiled and said before saying your goodbyes and driving home taking a shower and cuddling .

--------------------

Hello my lovelies💕
I hoped you enjoyed my second story💕
Sorry if there is any mistakes or if anything doesn't make sense I was helping my grandmother clean her house while writing this💕💕
Word count 1124💕
Thank you for reading 💕💕