Choo Choo - Jayklickin- Notti - DDot - DD Osama

You, jay, ddot, notti, and dd have been having high sexual tension between the 5 of you they all liked you and you liked them back but you 5 knew that the public wouldn't take well to you liking the 4 of them.

So you simply didn't tell the public.

You were hotboxing with them and DDot started to get touchy "ma com'er" he said and you got up and sat on his lap

"Nah bro she's mine" jay said picking you up off ddots lap "oh nah nigga u bein mad weird. U alr know dis ma wife so why yuu playin?" Notti said while taking you from jay.

And they argued...

And argued

And by now you were put down and on DDs lap making out with him because they were arguing, when you heard 3 throats clearing that's when you pulled away from DDs lips "y'all done?" You asked in a smart ass tone

"Nigga are you done?!" ddot said "nigga? Nigga! I ain't yo nigga! Nigga, so ion know who you callin a nigga but it Ain't me....

Nigga!" You said while you and dd were holding in a laugh you were picked up by jay.

You wiggled to try and get down but he was already to the room by time you got down so he just threw you on the bed.

"Ready?" Notti said with a smirk while being the last to come into the room and locking the door. "For what?" You asked confused

Your bottoms were taken off and you felt a cold finger on your clit "ah~" you moaned and you looked down to see ddots finger on my clit and he then put 2 fingers in "mm~ ah~" you moaned then you felt someone's tip at your entrance "wha-?" You got sit off before jay shoved his dick in.

"J-JAY!~~" you moaned out, he was much bigger than dd ddot and notti so he filled you up much more, "fuckk~ s-so...full" you moaned as jays thrust became deeper "too much!~" you moaned "come on baby it's just the start"

he said smiling.
He pushed down on your stomach and smirked before he grabbed your hand and pushed it down on the same spot he was at. You could feel him going in and out of you.

He fucked me and I had 2-3 orgasms with him alone, then ddot and dd fucked me at the same time which felt good but I was overstimulated and they kept rubbing my clit "Haa~ mm~ fuckk~ " I moaned while gripping the sheets. "Too much!"

"Take it mami." Ddot said leaving hickeys as dd thrusted into hole, "please~" you moaned trying to push dd away "No mama take it." Dd said and he kissed the back of your hand and held it down. On your stomach and he pushed down on your lower stomach "A-Ah!~" you moaned grabbing his wrist.

After dd made you cum 2 times ddot was next "I know your tired mama but me and notti needa go." He said as jay and
Dd left to take a shower in their rooms. Ddot went gentle but was still fast paced and by now you kept trying to push them off.

You came once and he sped up os he could cum "Please! I'm s-sleepy!" You called with tears running down your face and Ddot wiped them away and came. Notti went for 2 hours and you almost passed out through them "Notti Please! I w-wanna rest! S-slow down!" You said trying to push him off and he pushed down on your stomach hard and you squirted.

You were out of breath and crying "shh shh I'm here mama" jay said coming into the room dressed and with bags of food,

(Jays fit but you can change it 💕)
he set them down and picked you up while going to the bathroom. He made you a nice warm bath and washed you up as you leaned your head on his chest while he was outside the tub "mami you okay?.." he asked while picking you up and you nodded tiredly and laid your head on his chest.

You fell asleep and they helped you with your night routine.
Notti picked you up and woke you up to eat after you were dressed "mama wake up" he said bouncing you gently.

"M-m~" you said sleepy as you rubbed your eyes with your fits then put your head on his shoulder "you up ma?" Dd asked moving behind notti so he could see you and he smiled when he seen your cute sleepy face.

"Ma you gotta eat sum then you can go back to sleep" dd said as notti passes you to dd. After you ate you were passed to ddot to go brush your teeth then you fell asleep on ddot and whined when he pushed you up on his hip because your 🐱 was hurtin😔

"Okay..we won't be doin nun for awhile" he said before you all cuddled up on each and you were on top of ddot sleeping on his chest.

------/🥸/-------
NOT PROOF READ!! WILL FIX ONCE ALL REQUESTS ARE OUT!!

Word count: 872