Innocent - DDot

You were the innocent one of the group, out of all the niggas and women in the group you were the star, the prized possession. Everyone kept you safe. And didnt let you get disrespected, and when someone did disrespect you they didn't leave without a few bruises and a little blood dripping.

You were with ddot and everyone else at the stu and you were sitting on his lap playing with his hair and hands , while he was on his phone with one hand. There was 2 new niggas that you didn't know, davion and tay (two random names)
They seemed odd, they kept staring at you and looking you up and down and smirking to each other .

Which did not go unnoticed by anyone, but everyone chilled and limited smoking around you. When the blunt came to davion he smoked it and passed it to you, to which you looked at it confused. "Take it" he said but before you could even think about it anymore ddot took it "she doesn't smoke." He said to him while smoking the blunt and blowing the smoke a different direction.

"Y/n? Right?" Tay asked and you nodded slowly, "great! How would you like to come to my place after your done wit that nigga" he asked and you tilted your head still confused but still let out a soft quiet "no.." "aye nigga watch yo mouf" Edot said mugging them "what? If he can have fun wit her I can too, she is just a smoochie-" tay started but didn't get to finish.

You were lifted up off ddots lap and sat with your legs on Rella and bubas lap before dd ddot and notti got up, pulled tay and davion up by their jacket and pushed against them wall. Your headphones were put over your ears and music from ddots phone was playing. '40s n 9s' you were too focused on the phone and the music video that when ddot was punching tay and dd and notti were kicking Davion you didn't notice.

You were cold and kinda shivering so you looked up only to be met with a blanket covering your view of ddot dd and notti and put on you JayKlickin sat next to you when they were done because he was blocking your view just in case you looked up again. You got picked up and sat back on Ddots lap and you seen the blood on his knuckles, you shrugged it off and continued to watch their music video as you fell asleep in his arms.

----------/🫀/-------
Short chapter my hearts💕
I have 7 requests to do so bear with me 💕
I will do an innocent one with dd and notti separately and different concepts if y'all want 💕

I love you guys and don't forget to vote💕
Word count : 476💕
Proof read💕