Ma - DDot

Ddot was horny.

You could tell.

He usually got really touchy when he was horny and even whined "baby I'm still studying just one more hour" you pleaded trying to push him off of you and read "nooo I need you now."
He said now cupping your boobs "maaaaa" he whined "ddot please! just one second" you said while trying to find the page of the book you need

Ddot had an idea because you we're wearing a robe with nothing underneath he went under the table and lifted your legs over his shoulder and scooted you to the edge of the seat "ddot what the fu- ah~" you tried to talk, he started sucking on your clit and teasing you "ba-by~ I have to- ahh~ work!" You pleaded.

"Work when I'm done with you." He said then he dipped his head fully between your thighs as he licked you so good.

Your moans were slutty and soft, you were still trying to type your essay but you would get the letters of the name ddot mixed in with regular words.

He added fingers and was shoving them in and out hard "D-DDOT GONNA!~" you came hard and he licked you clean as you tried to push his head away.

He picked you up as your legs were wrapped around his shoulders and he was still eating you out, he put you on the bed and took his bottoms off "I'll make it quick I just need to feel you mama"

He said before shoving his dick in causing you to moan out "h-haa~ d-ddot!" You said arching your back "fuck your still t-tight" he said throwing his head back.

He came about 2 times and you came 3 not including the one from his head. You were tired so you took a nap and when you woke up your work was done and ddot was passed out at your desk on your computer

"Baby..thank you" you said trying to move him to the bed which took awhile but you managed .

He mumbled a "I love you" and you kissed him on his lips saying an "I love you more stink" before he went back to sleep and you cleaned your desk and went back to sleep cuddled up next to him.

-------/😛/------

I WILL PROBABLY ADD AND FIX BECAUSE THIS IS NOT PROOF READ I AM JUST TRYING TO GET REQUESTS OUT!!!!

Please let me know if you requested ddot smut!

Word count: 420