Movie Theater Fun - Notti

All week I have been begging notti to take me to the movies, he hasn't been home in a while because he's been at the stu and I wanted to spend some time with him before he went back to the stu.

I was getting ready in my fit when he came up behind me and started cupping my boobs, I let out a low barely audible moan bc ts felt good and I removed his hands.

"Let's go baby" I said holding his hand while walking out the house and he whined "maaaaa lemme tap that rq pleaseee" he whined "no bubba let's go to da movies befoe we miss it" you said as he opens the door for you and you got in.

Once we got there I got our snacks and he got the slurpies, and we walked in the movie theatre the movie was already started, we were seeing Black panther wakanda forever.

We sat in our seats we were in the back and there was no one on our row, I was watching the movie when I felt a hand on my thigh, I smiled and continued to watch the movie not thinking much of it.

When I felt that hand go up my skirt and rubbing my clit I let out a soft moan and grabbed his hand "notti what the fuck?!" I whispered "stfu mami focus on the movie" he said getting on his kneees in front by of me.

"W-wait!" I whispered before my panties were ripped off and his mouth was on top my clit. I covered my mouth and arched my back. He kept this up for about 20 minutes and I came for a third time. He had to edge me twice because I kept making noise but when people would look back but it looked like I was alone so they just turned back around. "Fuck..notti stop" I said pushing his head away.

"Mami take ittt" he whined wiping his mouth "noo" I whined back closing my legs. He sighed and got up and sat back in his seat and watched the movie like nothing happened, I was breathing heavily and I wanted to get him back so I got on my knees and quickly took his dick out and started deep throating him.

"Mmm~ mama..so good" he whispered throwing his head back and I got the confidence to suck harder he covered his mouth and pulled my hair causing me to moan. I felt his dick twitch so I continued to send quiet low vibrations until he came down my throat and I swallowed it.

After that we finished the rest of the movie and went home.

----------/🩵/---------
Happy birthday stink stink🫶🏽

This was requested byyy: 2hearts444ddot