Ruined - Jayklickin

You were at the Valentine's Day concert with Jay (I've been feeling him wayyy more den usual) , Jstar, DDot (bc dd left my bae behind.🫤) DD (dis nigga kinda pisses me off now), Dudeylo (MY NIGGA FREE‼️) and others.

You had an idea to have them all match and wear the same pink leather jacket, you were so excited that everything was going according to plan but when they came in the mail there was only enough for the rest and not enough jackets for you and jay.

So instead of stressing you thought to just hand make them yourself and so you did, you had so many cuts and scars on your hand but you didn't care, jay and everyone knew how bad you wanted matching clothes, And how hard you worked to get their jackets and to make you and jays..

When you got there there was this one girl who kept stank eyeing you and everyone noticed, you sat backstage until jay was about to go out and when you went out there was a lot of people, to which you didn't mind until one of them threw a fucking red soda on you and jays outfit.

You looked at jay with a look of sadness, shock, and anger as he stopped paying attention to the crowd and went to go help you. You didn't want to cry in front on the crowd and jay knew this, he turned so his back was facing the crowd .

Shielding you from the hundreds of people, he put your head in his chest and you cried your heart out, you had spent at least 20 hours every day just making both jackets only for them to get ruined

Meanwhile DD came out and got on the mic "Who df did dat?!" And ofc the crowd pointed to da girl who did it, Melz (not a fan of her but I gotta put her in) walked down the stairs and started swinging on the girl, once melz got her on da floor she stopped and security took the girl out.

You and jay went home while they preformed and y'all got in the shower, once y'all were done you went to sleep ontop of him.

When you woke up the next day the jackets that was supposedly ruined were nice and clean, didn't even look like something happened to them, you look at jay who was smiling at you surprised expression

"I took them to peair (random name) he almost said he couldn't get the stains out but he did and they look perfect" jay said and he kissed you "thank you baby" you said smiling ""yw ma"

----------/🫀/---------

I couldn't think this one out fully bc I'm sick but here's a lil something

I love you guysss