Help - Notti - DDot - DD Osama

Viewer Discretion Advised: Mentions of Abuse, Mental Health issues, & Slight Violence.

Y/n was a girl who would sometimes have mental breakdowns. But no matter what her boyfriends were always there for her to help her though them.

Y/n grew up in an abusive, neglectful, harmful household, which affected y/ns mental and emotional health. She would sometimes throw fits and throw things but those things were always small, like pencils, books, and pillows.

But today was different her ddot dd and notti had gotten into a horrible argument because the 3 were seen with girls twerking on them at a party, they started yelling back one thing led to another and they packed their stuff and said their not coming back until.

"I get my shit together" those were their exact words and they left.

4 years ago ddot was the person who gave you a comfort bear you've had it ever since and it usually helped with all your breakdowns and emotions but that was at his house and we where supposed to go over there that day but we got into an argument.

So atm I had nothing to calm my emotions and I felt like I was gonna break, I couldn't control anything, I was crying and shaking trying to breathe and calm myself down. "In for 4 hold for 6 out for 8" you kept repeating yourself but it wasn't working.

You pulled at your hair and scratched at your skin trying to help calm you down but your brain kept going back to the hurtful words they yelled

(Just in case you don't understand Y/n is remembering the hurtful things they said as she's destroying the house)

"YOUR FUCKING CRAZY Y/N!" You remember hearing dd yell the thought causing you smash a vase with flowers and water in it.

It felt good it was like the anger was leaving so you kept doing it "YOU GETTIN ME TIGHT YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONAL" you remember hearing notti yell as you smash the glass plates and all of the glass cups.

You were sobbing you had cut your arm and hand on one of the shards of glass and you cut your foot you kept going "YOUR FUCKING MENTAL" you remember ddot yelling in the argument as you knocked all the pictures on the wall of you 4 and threw everything off the table.

"I'm a fuck up" you said as you slid down the wall crying and pulling your hair, the anger and smashing things didn't make anything better it only made it worse. You heard the door open and a moment of silence before hearing 3 pairs of foot steps run towards you.

"Y/n..baby what happened!?" Notti asked panicked and worried Ddot tried to touch you, to hug you, and to comfort you in anyway but you kept remembering the words they said. The same words my parents said even though it was them who was the crazy ones.

You pushed him away with force "Don't touch me." You said looking at the ground with tears in your eyes. "No baby we need to touch you so we can help you" dd reassured and reached in trying to pick you up only to get punched in the chest.

"DONT!" You said getting up and pushing them away from you while going to your room and slamming the door locking it before foot steps get closer hearing the doorknob rattle and desperate knocks "Baby! Open the door!" Ddot said trying to get in because the last time something like this happened it didn't end well.

"Baby! *knock knock knock* I understand your mad at us *rattle rattle* and you have every right to be but please! Let us help you!" Dd
Said with his voice cracking.

You were sobbing and you wanted this feeling to stop you hated this feeling, you unlocked the door and they rushed in and ddot hugged you while dd and notti checked out your cuts, i was picked up by dd and he sat down on the bed with me in his lap.

He distracted y/n as ddot cleaned up the foot cut and notti did the arm and hand. When they were done ddot picked you up as you were falling asleep and rocked you while walking to the front door, you whined because you didn't wanna leave the house.

"Sh sh mi amor I got chu" he said kissing her forehead and bending down to reach onto his bag only to pull out the stuffy that you needed and loved. You quickly grabbed it and smiled because pecking his lips "im so sorry mami, I didn't mean anything I said in the argument, I was just upset te amo tu" he admitted and you sleepily smiled and whispered a "it's okay I love you too"

You were lifted and you whines only to be laid on nottis chest, you were taken to your walk in closet and you choose your favourite pjs. "Ma I'm so so sorry foe what I said, I didn't mean a single damn thing and I love you." Notti said kissing your lips walking back to the room and you mumbled a "it's okay I love you too" only to get passed again causing you to huff.

"Baby i am so sorry for what I said. It was wrong of me and I really do love you mi amor. Dame un beso" he said
And I smiled giving him a kiss and saying I love you. They got me dressed and laid me down with the teddy and they rubbed, patted and massaged everything and waited until I was in a deep sleep to go clean the living room up.

--------/💕/---------
Hello pookies 💕
This is just a short ish one because I have 2-3 chapters/requests coming out but I have to finish them💞
I love you all very much💞💕🫶🏽
Thank you for reading please vote or comment 💞💕
word count: 999💞